Please help diagnose my sick plant babies!

The soil I put them in has nitrogen in it. Will that cause him to die? I’m so worried about him right now because he is doing way worse than ever before. After I brought him I’m from the sun he was doing really good. The sun is unfortunately gone today and I did a lot of research last night about lights and I have the wrong lights and must wait to get the right ones.

1 Like

It’ll be okay.

4 Likes

As in…they aren’t going to die?
Or even if they do die I’ll still be alive lol :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Every plant has a required amount of N-P-K. Those three basic requirements are Nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.
When you purchase a fertilizer, they will have a NPK ratio of each element. You’ll want higher nitrogen during vegging phase, then followed by reduced nitrogen but higher phosphorus to promote flowering, followed by potassium to increase “fruit production”.
As you become educated in growing, you’ll understand what the plant needs and when. Most nutrient companies have a schedule to follow for cannabis. I highly recommend to find a nutrient line, and follow their recommendation and guidelines.
You’ll BOTH be okay. :wink:
Happy growing… :seedling:

1 Like

Unfortunately the dispensary I bought these from did not properly take care of them. If I had started by seed on my own, or had the clones when they were first planted this would not have happened. I am diligent about research. The dispensary I frequent had them on sale and I thought I would give it a shot because the sun had been blaring out here in the country for 2 weeks. The moment I buy these, over cast.

These clones are at least 2 months old if not older, that’s how sick they are. I am very disappointed in the dispensary I got them from but it’s a learning experience for sure.

1 Like

Clones don’t need much to be kept alive. The dispensary probably throws out clones all the time. Those really don’t look that bad. They’ll recover just fine with a little bit of care.
As you learn when growing cannabis, it does recover pretty quickly from mistakes. The previous life it had, won’t matter in a few weeks.

2 Likes

Hey @Pasithea
I have similar LED Globes that I use with my clones and seedlings. I change the CFL globes out between Warm White and Cool White globes, depending on the seedling or clone stage.

Here they are with the CFL globes.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Hi @Pasithea. Sorry missed you for a few days. Being busy with family :upside_down_face:
Hope your girls are getting better and thanks for the info on watts, lumens n PAR.
And sorry to hear that you got the wrong lights.