After having issues with PM on my last couple grows, I really tried to make sure that it was in check this time. Even though I have done the below, at week 7 in flower I have noticed a small stripe of PM going the backside of each cola. I am about ready to clip early and send them into a peroxide bath. The PM is starting to creep into the buds. This is insanely frustrating. Below is all the info and what I have done.
- 5 strains in 4x8x9 tent (4 blueberry cookies,1 durban poison, 1 amnesia lemon, 1 gmo cookies and 1 zero dark (cbd) all DWC and triple scrog’d and all lollipped to about 4 nodes from the top
- Nutes AN Sensi Bloom @ 75% strength, Great White, Hydroguard, Big bud, Bud Candy, Silica, Beastie Bloomz, B-52
- ppm at around 900 max, PH at 5.8-6.1, 3 gallons in each 5 gallon bucket, 8 inch disc airstone, 2 - 950GPH 8 outlet air pump, recirculating DWC
- Cobb LED lighting using 640W off the wall pushing 2522.8 umol/m²s at 18 inches. 2 of them.
- 2 12 inch oscillating fans blowing across the mids and tops
- 2 15 inch vortex fans on bottom blowing upwards
- 1 60L dehumidifier set to 40-45% RH
- 2 AC INFINITY 6 inch inline fans, serial controlled, one as a push into tent from A/C’d room at around 68 degrees, the other is pull through a 351 CFM Australian Carbon air filter and out the top into ceiling that leads to duct outside. Temp sits around 75-80 degrees F while using C02. Tent has negative pressure
- used greencure as a preventive in veg. Did not see PM at all till about week 4 of flower. Used Banish after that and PM was controlled for maybe 3 days. Since it keeps coming back I have been using Banish to keep it in control. I do not want to keep using it when nearing harvest.
After all this I am thinking about scrapping or seeing what I can salvage. The rooms and tents have been sterilized with sulfur. I do not want to use it while flowering. Any help would be appreciated. I don’t mind scrapping the grow, but I am afraid this is never going to end, so I am hesitant about my next and what I should do. It is possible that the plants could not fight off the PM naturally as I was only using root bennies and nothing like silica previously. Maybe I need to do some foliar feeding or something… Maybe a tea…
Matthew Earl - CannabisFTW