Poison OG presses out

Here is some Poison OG I just pressed out. 4 grams in and .75gram out almost 19% return. Smells like watermelon candy.

5 Likes

@Packee nice run… would like more description… on 500psi or 1500psi… or 190F or 220F…

2 Likes

Where are the seeds from?? I would LOVE to get my hands on some poison OG

1 Like

Pressed at 210F 2 minutes. Not sure on PSI I don’t have gauge but it was at max.

This was a clone I got and I didn’t even take a cut. So pissed at myself for that one.

1 Like

How moist was the plant… sorry just trying to help out… if it meets our parameters for pressing we will grow it… I only do rosin/waxes etc so I only grow marijuana that extracts…

3 Likes

@Ladithief what presses better? Moist and sticky or dry and crispy?

2 Likes

I cured with 62% boveda. But actual not sure

1 Like

What light did you use to grow that?

1 Like

I use 315 watt CMH.

1 Like

Dry and crispy will not be good… You need the moisture then the boiling temp of water… then some pressure and it works like steam extraction… we did some moist gold leaf (62RH) then some really dense really dry gold leaf and got basically nothing… but the bag we wasted on it will produce when it goes into the ethanol jar…for a little distilling action… and fresh from the plant won’t work either… haven’t tried it yet but have been advised by others it won’t…
What a lot of extractors are doing is washing hash or making dry ice kief from fresh frozen then pressing that for the beautiful rosins and full melt hash rosins… that’s next experiment… we want to set stations up (talked about it last press)… have the washer running and the closed loop and do a dry ice kief station and straight from kief station to the press and have the washed hash under a heat lamp then press… nothing but experimenting…lol…

2 Likes

You can press below 212f… but our best luck comes at 220f… this is for flower… for Hash I would do 190F and work the pressure up slowly to 1500-1700psi…

1 Like