Portland CCCPDX5.0 - Who is going?

Cannabis Collaborative Conference January 23rd – 24th, 2019 11am-5pm
Portland, OR

I will be there on Wed 1/23 speaking on the subject of: Increase the Profit Margin of your Cannabis Grow Business by reducing your Cost of Goods Sold

If you want to schedule a meeting you can reach me at 360-977-3771

https://ccc-con.com/

4 Likes

@memberdirectory, will you be attending this show?

2 Likes

Yes and speaking on Wed 1/23

3 Likes

unfortunately not :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m with BIOS Lighting and would love to meet you all. We will be at Booth 806, feel free to stop by!

Colleen

3 Likes

Nope, but will be at Indo Expo 1/26-27.

And I see you are set up as a partner for our shows!!

Any referrals, send my way. I handle Advanced Nutrients!!

Have a great weekend!

3 Likes

Not going but I can definitely get you up to speed with GOGS and how to minimize. It’s the crux of our business model as we’re building an industrial-scale processing plant for industrial hemp here in CO. LMK if I can help or if there’s any synergy with what you’re doing.

David Gawitt

Gadco…

2 Likes

I would love to go!! but unfortunately i will not make it.

3 Likes

I’ll be there! I’m one of the organizers, so also happy to answer any questions that I can in this forum ahead of time.

I know the industry is hurting right now, and we want to do what we can to help. Growers are the foundation of everything, and those most at risk from the destructive dynamics of the current market. I would like to offer the community $100 off an entry price for the first 10 people to message me, and after that I will put all messages into a hat and give a pair of free tickets to the name I draw out! (Drawing on January 21)

We know this is an important time in the industry, and that we are privileged to be able to host a lot of the important conversations that will move us forward. If you are unable to join us, I hope that you share your questions and remain involved digitally to make sure the conversation is representative.

I also hope to see a lot of you here!

4 Likes

Unfortunately not.

2 Likes

I will not be attending the show.

Neville

2 Likes

Hello David Gawitt

There might be some opportunity to help each other.

My background is SCM and all of its nuances.

Take a look at my website, check my background, and let me know if there is anything

I can help you with.

Doug

Douglas Strabel
Greenmark Expense Reduction Solutions, LLC

19215 SE 34th St. Suite 106
Camas, WA 98607
Telephone: 360-977-3771

www.expreduce.com

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected by law. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

3 Likes

I will be there walking the show. We have one of our customers with a booth, Shango. If anyone is interested in seeing what we can do in the garden, They will be blasting us and I will be there periodically at their booth #208 to talk to people about our great products. Check them out. I hope to meet some of you there at the event!

3 Likes

January 23-24th

The CCC was created by the industry and for the industry. We bring together members of the business, advocacy, medical, and governance perspectives to reflect on and improve the movement. We help facilitate connections, provide educational content, and showcase the best of the current industry.

What to Expect in 2019:

Educational Tracks: Emerging Markets, Social Responsibility, Branding, Marketing, Social Media

Best Business Practices: Energy Conservation, OLCC Updates, ‘Ask an Expert’

Where the Industry Meets: Grower/Buyer, Entrepreneur/ Investor, Patient/ Doctor, Job Seeker/ Employer

Looking for Funding?

In the wake of successful pitch competitions for Tech and Music, Willamette Week will be sponsoring a Cannabis Pitch Contest. We invite those needing funding to submit their pitch through our website (CCC-CON.COM). The top 15 entries will be selected to present on January 22nd at the pre-conference Investors Forum. Five selected pitches will present on the mainstage to close the conference and win tickets to the conference.

Need Expungement?

The Metropolitan Public Defenders (MPD), with a grant from The City of Portland, are offering free expungement analysis services. Interested parties should email cannabiscleared@mpdlaw.com. MPD will have a booth at the conference for anyone wishing to complete their paperwork or meet with an attorney.

Growers Network community members will receive $100 off an entry price for the first 10 people to message me @MirandaCCC_Con

3 Likes

Hope our GNet members are enjoying your time with @MirandaCCC_Con and other CCC-Con attendees at this very informative and collaborative event. Feel free to share your experiences and pictures with us! :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy chatting and growing!

~ :green_heart:Kareenabis~

1 Like

Some of the guys from my company went to this, apparently this was a well attended event.

2 Likes