Potassium deficiency or light burn?

Hello guys need some help on this baby as I thought it was a light burn at the beginning but it continued to grow and all the new leaves have been developing brown yellowish edges.Do you think that is potassium deficiency just to let everybody know I sort of went really simple and natural and haven’t used anything to boost it up I am just thinking the water might have been an issue or I maybe need to change the pot or the 200w lamp is too close .
Would you be able to assist so I can be able to smoke my lemon haze I so much adore?image image image
Thanks

5 Likes

That looks like nutrient burn. Not deficiency. Are you flushing it ever and checking the ppms of the run off. Hows your pot draining. And what media soil? That light you have isnt going to burn the plant. Is it fluorescent?

3 Likes

Looks healthy other then the nute burn “.
I’d flush it,don’t take to long to get those extra nutes out of your soil…won’t save some of the tips,but is what it is :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

3 Likes

No guys! Unfortunately I don’t flush it, don’t even know what that means.Would you be able to share with me some thoughts on what I should do to help it out if I can. It is a lemon haze autoflower feminised like this pourple haze I got here.As for the soil and pot I will share some photos.Will buy a new pot tomorrow though

1 Like

4 Likes

What the guys means is just water for the next couple of feedings buddy. Just PH’d 6.5 water. Buy a couple cheap meters on Amazon for PH and PPM, they’re like $20. Saves your six in situation like this. More to learn…but this will get her back in shape. Flush and see what she does…take some pics on a week…or two

3 Likes

Make sure you suck out or pitch run off don’t want the pot sucking it back up :facepunch:t2::ok_hand:
What it does is takes nute salts from roots
So your plant can take up nutes… Soil in veg needs no nutes for around first three weeks also if your up potting one pot to another bigger pot you don’t need nutes for a bit after that as well. To many nutes not good … enjoy your growing bruh :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

5 Likes

Hello!!
Thanks for the advice guys bought a bigger pot and flushed it with 7.0 ph water could not find 6.5 any advice on where I might find .I also bought from Amazon the ph meters and waiting for them to arrive will upload a picture after couple of weeks but already looks better as the burn is not spreading on the new leaves as it was doing before .Also should I be using this plant food? Let me know what you think

1 Like

I will follow along if you don’t mind. I’m just learning about the ph from @kdawg
My understanding is that you need to use ph up and ph down products to reach you 6.5. I’ve just learnt how to calibrate my ph metre - that’s your first steps. But I’m a noob at indoor and testing and correcting ph. I also have a lemon auto seedling so I will watch and learn with you :blush::sunflower:

1 Like

You can use Lemon juice for PH down and Baking Soda for PH up

1 Like

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=advanced+nutrients&ref=nb_sb_noss

These are good. If you grew in coco. Id probably canna coco nutrients. They seem available on Amazon uk.

1 Like