Powdery Mildew Solution and Cure

Hello fellow growers,
We are beta testing a new probiotic formula that treats powdery mildew. Both before infection and surprisingly after the plant has gotten infected. No need to throw it away. We have a farm up in maine that has been using our formula on plants that have already been infected with white powdery mildew and it has completely vanished and healed the condition.

If you have a powdery mildew problem pm me for more information. We are looking for 10 beta testers to try it out on their crop, willing to give them a discounted price and your money back if it doesn’t work. The only thing we ask is a raving testimonial when it does!
Pm me for more

5 Likes

you wouldnt have any pics of your prev success? Welcome to the Growers Network!

Slymr3
We do. I’ll get them from the grower in maine and post them here.

1 Like

Hi slymr3,
I reached out the the grower in maine and he informed me that he didn’t take any pictures unfortunately…however we are going out to a number of grower’s in colorado next week and will be documenting our results, I’ll keep you posted.

2 Likes

Very awesome…Thank you!

Here is a side by side photo comparison of some pineapples that were on a 2 week transport, 2 crates were sprayed with our product (the pic on the right) and the other crates were infected by fungus(on the left)
Don’t worry, I’m still going to get you the pics on the cannabis…

2 Likes

Hi @mellowmarsh . Welcome to GN and make yourself at home. Looking forward to seeing your cannabis pictures and prevention of mildew product. Shout if you have any questions.

1 Like

If you want to send some for me to use a document I would be for it thers to much humidity and to much foliage where I live the mildew is a struggle with every gardener where I live . Iv noticed if you don’t have huge trees w big leaves around ur property the mildew isn’t as bad . It was literally like ther was a white film on all the trees iny area last fall

1 Like

Where are you located? How many plants are you growing and please send an image of the problem

2 Likes

I need help with it too.

I didn’t take pics but I do have some stuff out in the shed in bags that I need to dispose of but can’t burn yet where I live so I have to go out there soon to go thru things and get ready for this season but I wasn’t guna so alot this year on my property but at least 6 , I can take a cppl pics when I go out to my shed but it wasn’t pretty and it’s not fresh so I cant imagine what It would look like now even tho it’s freezing out and Im in MA .

1 Like

Don’t open it shmot. It will contaminate you.

Burn bags and all @shmodyshmott

Ill take pics of mine and you can agree or not with mine. But I bet it’s the same. Ill take a pic tonight.

Yeah I ts been double bags waiting to go over to my brothers to burn it I chopd it all down last season and cleaned everything hopefully it won’t be so bad this year

1 Like

Ur right I shouldn’t open it

1 Like

Something like this shmod?

I just keep cutting it off. And its never gone.

Yeah that’s what happened to me I kept cutting a treating and it went away and jus kept coming back

1 Like

Who’s willing to document the results for a sample of our product? USA LOCATIONS ONLY sorry
Pm me if interested. Preferably with photo and video.
Just pay shipping.

2 Likes

Shoot me your info marsh. I’ve been running dr zymes and labs across as a foliar. Seems to be clearing up. There seems to be a severe outbreak here in oklahoma of the Pm.

I will pm you with my info

1 Like