Pray for Preybird

What do we say to the God of Death? - Not today.

Glad to see that you are recovering.

Greetings from Ecuador.

3 Likes

Lol I ran 2 miles on the treadmill today

11 Likes

They’re taking out one on my splints tomorrow in removing a bunch of sutures then the other hand. the true there as if I get at the hospital

12 Likes

IDK whats up but I am unable to PM you ?
Sorry

2 Likes

Glad you are doing so well !
I must refrain from other details

1 Like

2 miles on a treadmill would finish me off for good

4 Likes

I am so happy that you are doing so well. You are missed here very much.

3 Likes

doing well passed all my tests. Minimal brain damage. Happy today

17 Likes

Wow great news. And great to see you back @PreyBird1 you had us all scared for a bit.

8 Likes

Getting out in 2 days. Everyone here is shocked how fast I’m healing. Wrists hurt like hell.

14 Likes

Bro !! Glad you’re back and updating us.

Cheers

Packee

2 Likes

Good to see brother. Doing very well. Glad to be of help. Glad to be alive :pray:

8 Likes

Ewww

7 Likes

Good job eating though!! I know it’s probably not the tastiest.

2 Likes

Wasn’t bad. Wasn’t good. But i ate it

6 Likes

Glad to see ur healing bruh!! Good to hear ur upright. Keep on getting better and stronger. My family and I r cheering u on!!! :v::grin::raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

man, these is me 5 months ago when some 85 year old lady pulled out infront of me with a riding lawn mower… I até it as well… that one day insaid fuck it… just helmet and jacket will do… I currently have a machine attached to my legs that sucks all the juices… pretty shitty… i hope you a fast recovery and by the way… im currently going through opioid withdrawals… so ease up on them killers. there i am with my head trauma and swollen abdominal… and yess… im 8n a ditch! [20190921_210717|(upload://zc79EZNCkTksGxXFKsPLsSE4eTC.jpeg)

7 Likes

fuck man your jacked up

3 Likes

Hey guy!!!

2 Likes

So happy to see you back. So glad you wear your gear! Make sure to see your physical therapy through. Very glad to see your return, and to see the many friends here come out for you! Heal quick.

4 Likes