Pray for Preybird

So I should let all you know that @PreyBird1 was in a bad motorcycle accident… he is currently in the ICU with both hands and arms broken and internal bleeding… say some prayers for our fellow grower and friend!! Please get better Prey :pray: :pensive:

40 Likes

My fellow Kawasaki brother! Saying prayers for a quick and speedy recovery! Please get well soon!

7 Likes

Oh no!!! Will definitely be sending prayers his way, he’s helped me so much with my grow. I hope he starts to feel better soon and it’s a quick and easy recovery. :heart:

6 Likes

OMG prayers nd good healing energy sent @PreyBird1 heal fast my growing brother!!!

5 Likes

Dam prayers headin to our GroBro’s way for a quick and great recovery :pray:

4 Likes

Holy shit, I hope he’ll be fine. Send him my prayers!

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 Healing energy to you!

4 Likes

Thats horrible I hope he recovers well.my thoughts are with him and his family

4 Likes

Get better soon! @PreyBird1 :eagle:

3 Likes

Damn it !

It’s crazy… and Beautiful how attached you can become to someone you really, dont even know.

You (preybird) were in my thoughts all day yesterday for some reason… probably because this was coming…

And your beans I’m parenting

He was the first person I visited with on this forum.
I watched and read from him for several months prior to my contact.

I am very stand offish and have a hard time with others

He is a good, stand up guy who is very generous

I will keep you all and Him in My thoughts

Life can change in the blink of an eye

Love

And Love Hard

I Love All You… Strangers

Get well Preybird !

18 Likes

Thanks Scotty

Please continue to keep us posted

LOVE

8 Likes

get better soon!!! @PreyBird1
the passion that you show every day with the plants it´s an example for a lot of people.
Love & thanks Scotty

5 Likes

Sending all positive energy your way @PreyBird1 ! Healing thoughts and good vibes for you and your family.
Come on @PreyBird1 you got this !
Thanks for the info @scotty17. Please keep us posted.

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 Prayers going up bro!! I hope you have a speedy recovery!!
Damn its crazy… Its a rainy day here in the lone star state!! Get well sooon!!!

5 Likes

You are so very right @skindog. This brought tears to my eyes instantly. Never met the guy.

@scotty17 is there anything that I can do from afar for the family? I will go as far as I can to help. Please don’t hesitate.

7 Likes

Any one know how to “go fund me” kinda stuff?

6 Likes

Wishing you a speedy recovery @PreyBird1!!

3 Likes

Thoughts &prayers, get well soon!

3 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words I’ve been sending screenshots to his wife so when he wakes up he will see them… this is a great family we got here… as of right now he is still in critical condition… internal bleeding in lungs they tried performing surgery but almost died but they resuscitated him thank god… some asshole made an illegal left turn and t boned him

11 Likes

Right now @Slym3r just send him that positive energy bro and pray the surgeries go well when he is stable enough… but thank you!!

7 Likes