Premium Seed Market Holiday Sale! - Fraudulent Seedbank

Hello all!

We just wanted to let everyone know of our End Of Year mega sale we are currently offering.

UNLIMITED BOGO on all strains w/coupon code : “holiday”

Check out our Website here:

Thank you and happy growing!

3 Likes

I tried reaching out to you folks twice after my CC got slammed with fraud charges, and not so much as a single effin response, even went to FB and there you just deleted my comments…cant recommend you for a bag of dirt.
No love from this Cat .
Caveat Emptor Folks.

10 Likes

thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

because I am like a moth to the flame when it comes to seed deals

it is like an addition :wink:

hate to have my bucks go south

10 Likes

Hello, so sorry to hear about this! Please shoot us another personal message through FB messenger so we can clear this up! We have never had a reporting of any type of extra charges with a customer so this is very concerning!

2 Likes

I took care of it through my CC company Fraud department, they issued a card # So I could make a second purchase and Boom another $9000 slam the next day…They listed your processor as Fraud, sorry chief. Damage done for this guy, besides the never responding to ANY of the emails, DM’s and deleting my messages on your FB page asking for someone to contact me. I PDF’d them and sent all this to the Fraud dept. as requested so they would clear my card.

8 Likes

Wow. Thanks for sharing Dog!

7 Likes

I would guess this is a fraudulent company. Seeing i cant erase them, dont buy from these cats.

All their posts seem to be spam. I dont see them interacting with the community.

10 Likes

I will archive this after a few have seen it and wont be caught up.
@chrisj

11 Likes

New to the forum, just saw a post on PSM.
So, I can’t speak for the rest of you but I myself have been ordering through these guys (plus many others) for about a year now. Always received good seed from them, was actually recommended by a friend. I usually buy from PSM, ILGM and Seed Supreme. But ya, never had money stolen and grew some solid stuff. Just my personal experience.

1 Like

No offense bro but you could be the guy that made the post all together you joined 22 hours ago. Not trying to stir the pot but some very reputable people in our little community here just said it wasnt great news. Sorry but most of us wont buy from yall just because you done dog like that the man has proof. He has no reason to lie about yall. Peace

8 Likes

Say what? I don’t work for anyone bro. If i worked for them then why would I cite other places I buy from? All im saying is I had a good experience as well as my friends. But yea just joined you got me there. If this is how this forum operates ganging up on people then good to know.

1 Like

This site is not “gang up on folks”… It is however, a share facts so others don’t make the same mistakes or at least know what they are getting into.

I’m happy you had a great experience, to each their own.

My Original Response was a Caveat Emptor, the over $20K in 3 separate fraud hits on my CC were easily dealt with by complying with the Fraud Claim dept, and leading them to the source “Their CC processor” - the non existent Customer Service/Deleting of Comments(not bashing, requesting contact)/hiding facts from Mr. Keuhn and Company…this is the real Learning Gem here…All here are adults, they can form their own opines and be responsible for their own actions. But facts are facts.

9 Likes

Im not ganging up bro. I was just like thats weird this cat joined 22 hours ago. And like dog said I’m glad you/your friends had a great experience it wasnt anything personal. This forum is actually the best forum ive found yet. Very caring people here. So dont take the comment however you took it. I personally have a strong dislike for ilgm genetics but others have had great experiences. Nothing along the lines of fraud but hey to each their own. Bad business is bad business.

8 Likes

I am glad they worked for you :slight_smile:

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

5 Likes

“I let the dog out to go toliet, i went out and picked up his poo. No other dogs around, it has to be his. Same with the site representatives trying to pick up the poo”

5 Likes

I bought Blueberry OG and White Widow seeds from them my first purchase in 2020, they were doing a Christmas BOGO then and got 20 of each. Haven’t grown any and not sure where they source their genetics, but no issues with them on my end to date.

Sorry you had that experience @Dog_Fart1 i’d be pissed AF :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I now use a card I lock right after purchases for fear of that exact thing :weary: any attempted purchases while locked get flagged immediately.

Reality, there’s too many good seedbanks (Chitown Seeds, North Atlantic Seed Co, GLG etc) and breeders going direct (Mephisto, Exotic Genetics, Irie Direct, etc) that you can get verified top shelf genetics now without the worries.

7 Likes

And yeah, would be good on them to interact with the community anywhere…don’t find much on them as far as grows, except for promoting their sales and stuff (maybe why I didn’t buy again :thinking:).

7 Likes

Welcome @unitedgrowers .

Sorry you jumped into a hot topic. Folks were a little jumpy on this thread. Not a usual introduction to our house.

We are a very loving and tight knit group. They will defend you in the same manner.

You seem to have a great skilla t growing. I saw your other posts. Great work!

8 Likes

Hi Gents

Reading through the comments, i am going to close this topic with “Fraudulent Seedbank” if we dont hear back from @psmarket anytime soon. I am sorry for your experience @Dog_Fart1 , but glad you have been refunded via your bank.

9 Likes