Premium Seed Market

Hello all!

I work for an online seed bank located out of Oregon called Premium Seed Market. We pride ourselves on offering genuine F1 genetics at a price everyone can afford. We have worked with reputable breeders for over 30yrs now producing the strains we offer on our website. After being flooded with positive customer feedback on the west coast for so many years we decided to design a website around our varietals so we could show/sell them to the rest of the world. We’ve been up and running for 2 years now and have had nothing but more positive feedback from our customers.

We offer flat-rate pricing on all of our strains; $29.99 for 10 seeds w/$3 shipping on single orders and free shipping when buying 2 or more packs. Shipping time is 3-5 days for US based customers and 7-10 days for International customers. All packages are labeled with discretion!

Bulk pricing;
$2 per seed at 100 seeds
$1 per seed at 1,0000 seeds
(email contact@premiumseedmarket.com for quote)

For too long European, Canadian and American based seed banks have taken advantage of the everyday grower charging outrageous prices for seeds that may not even pop and genetics that haven’t been stabilized. That’s where we come in!

We accept all major credit cards. No bank/routing number required!

Here are some coupons we are currently running;

Enter coupon code “ freemix ” at checkout to receive a FREE pack ($30 value) of Mixed Seeds when ordering 2 or more packs of any strain.

Enter coupon code “ outdoor2020 ” to receive 10% off Blue Dream, Northern Lights, Jack Herer and Jager Kush seeds.

Main Page:

Premium Seed Market

Premium Seed Market - The finest genetics at a price you can afford

Premium Seed Market offers the finest cannabis seeds at prices you can afford. Order a packet of 10 cannabis seeds for $29.99 today!

About us (check out these pictures, they will blow your mind!)

Premium Seed Market

About Us - Premium Seed Market

We have been licensed medical marijuana growers in Oregon for over two decades. We have grown over 150 strains and selected the best of Indica, Sativa, Hybrid and CBD. We continue to select the very best plants of each strain for breeding. After many…

Leafly Profile:

Leafly

Premium Seed Market: The finest genetics at a price you can afford

With over 30 years of experience producing and testing over 150 varietals and the world’s top strains in Oregon. We pride ourselves on providing top quality seeds at a price that you can afford. We…

Please feel free to comment and ask any questions you may have for us!

Best regards & Happy growing!

13 Likes

I booked marked your website for future reference… Damn great prices :+1:… Some good strains too I was looking at the blue dream

6 Likes

BookmArked. Remember having the biggest nd best pancakes and ommelettes in oregon.

7 Likes

I have to say, you keep those prices and you’ll go a long way.

Bookmarked, and will share the love.

I am impressed, now, who wants to buy me some seeds :wink:

7 Likes

The website looks welcoming, honest and power. I was just thinking how much money is in my bank, drats!!!. But bookmarked too. Lovely lineup of strains.

7 Likes

Hello everyone! Thank you for the kind words and again please feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding our varietals. In honor of the upcoming outdoor grow season here are some pictures of our farm!

More to come!

10 Likes

You had me at…

WILL be bookmarking! TY!

6 Likes

@scotty17
I have grown the Blue Dream :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Going to get there Jack Herer and AK47 soon. Have had no issues with ordering, since they take cc now even better. Germinated 5 Beans, 4 females. Vigorous growth took them to 10wks on flower averaged 80g trimmed flower per plant. I would recommend them.

12 Likes

Definitely looks like :fire::fire: @jafu… They do have amazing prices and from those pics good genetics but honestly my friend I think I’m done with regs… Tried them this run and got lucky to get 3 strong females… To unpredictable I like guaranteed females… I can’t afford to waste the time if I pop them and they turn out male or Hermie and have to start over… Growers Choice has been my go to since I started back up growing 2 years ago… Never any issues with diseases or anything… always healthy strong plants that gave me great yields… I’m going to be getting their Skywalker and can finally get to do my Skywalker journal next run :grin:

8 Likes

Looks great! Thank you for this submission Jafu!

6 Likes

Happy Monday!

More of these to come!

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

We just got some new Purple Buddha seeds back in stock and we are throwing on a 10% off coupon with them.

Enter coupon code* buddha *at checkout and receive 10% off today!

PB PSM 2

8 Likes

Exclusive Coupon
10% off all Sativa strains!

Summer is here and the deals keep on coming!

Want a strain that produces extremely high THC levels with terpene profiles that soar off the charts? Looks no further, Cannabis Sativa is here for you.

Enjoy 10% off ALL Sativa dominant strains!

The Top-5 Medical Effects of Sativa Marijuana Strains

1 | Elevates Mood

This is certainly not to say that anyone who consumes a sativa or sativa-dominant cannabis strain will experience an elevated mood. In fact, as we mentioned earlier many individuals experience increased anxiety with pure sativas – pretty much the opposite of an enhanced mood.

From a therapeutic perspective, however, elevated mood is surely one of the top sativa effects that people use the strain for medically.

2 | Increases Energy

Another common medical use of sativa strains is to increase energy levels and promote productivity. Know as a daytime “social strain,” sativas tend to spark activity, reduce levels of apathy, and promote the desire to engage with others in a social setting.

In other words, you might say that medical sativa effects are more or less the opposite of indica strains, where all you want to do is chill on the couch, listen to music, and fall asleep).

3 | Improves Appetite

While both sativa and indica strains could probably be used effectively to increase appetite, sativas appear to be the preferable choice. In fact, several scientific publications have alluded to the notion that the medical effects of sativa strains include appetite enhancement.

In one of these publications, it was suggested that “…the ability of [C. sativa] to promote eating has been documented for many centuries … [many users report] strong cravings for, and an intensification of, the sensory and hedonic properties of food.” In other words, sativa strains spark your appetite — big time.

4 | Helps with Depression

Given the well-established ability to help promote energy levels, lower apathy, and elevate mood, it only stands to reason that one of the most common medical benefits of sativa marijuana strains is to ease symptoms of depression.

Often, patients that are diagnosed with depression find it difficult to find meaning in day-to-day life and everyday situations. They are overcoming with a sense of apathy and find that nothing is worthwhile. In our experience – and not to mention the experience of millions of cannabis users worldwide – a potent sativa strain would work wonders in helping to mitigate (and possibly even reverse) these feelings.

5 | Promotes Creativity and Focus

Not that a lack of creativity should really be defined as a “medical condition,” but a lack of focus certainly would be – especially given the prevalence of things like adult onset ADHD in the United States.

In this particular instance however, the medical effects of sativa strains in terms of promoting focus and creativity would largely be dependent on the chemical makeup of the individual in question – perhaps more so than any other condition. However, increased focus would surely be more of a symptom of a sativa strain than an indica strain.

Enter coupon code sativa2020 at checkout and receive 10% off all Sativa dominant strains today!

4 Likes

Hello all, happy Saturday!

We are running a 24hr FLASH sale today.

FREE pack of seeds with EVERY purchase!

Use coupon code “freepack” at checkout to receive your free pack today.

Flash sale ends at midnight!

2 Likes

I am quite interesting in the cultivation and genetics , Over the last 3 years I have cultivated Some of my own seeds with negative genetic male pollen On bubble gum & Mother of Berry grown in Maine And I have distributed these seeds for free to a few people on this platform So far majority of yield female 80%, I would love to flood the market With free and inexpensive seeds My intentions are to breed a Stran of cannabis that will be easy to grow under many conditions and yield well with medical benefits.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to try this company out

2 Likes

Just placed my first order… will let you all know how it goes!!!

3 Likes

Ordered arrived nice little envelope!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to our new “Freebie of the Week” giveaway program. Every week we will feature our “Freebie” strain that will be thrown into your order when ordering 3 or more packs total of any strain(s). It’s a $30 value absolutely FREE of charge!

This week’s Freebie is old school classic
SUPER LEMON HAZE!

About Super Lemon Haze

Winning the High Times Cannabis Cup in 2008 and 2009, Super Lemon Haze is one to surely never dissapoint. SLH is a strain etched with gold tracing all the way back to its mother strain, three time Cannabis Cup winner Super Silver Haze, which was then crossed with a Lemon Skunk to produce this beauty. Sweet and tart in its taste, SLH starts slow in the body and then creeps into the head creating a long lasting, energetic high.

The genetics of Super Lemon Haze combine sweet and tart, lemony tastes (partially due to the terpene Limonene) and aromas that make for a mellow high that begins in the body but quickly flows to the mind. The THC count of this strain can reach as high as 25 percent, which can lead to paranoia and anxiety when consumed in larger quantities by novice smokers.

Energetic and social, this hybrid can be great daytime medication for eliminating fatigue, anxiety and stress. The mood elevating properties of Super Lemon Haze may also help regulate mood disorders, such as chronic depression, PTSD and/or anxiety. This strain may help patients dealing with minor pains, nausea and appetite loss. It may also help patients overcome ADD/ADHD and migraines.

Flavor:
Lemon, Sweet, Tart

Genetics
Super Silver Haze x Haze x Skunk#1 x Northern Lights#5

Use Cases:
Anxiety, Depression, Nausea

Flowering Time:
Indoor: 9-10wks
Outdoor: Late-October/Early November

Sativa Dominant:
80% Sativa/20% Indica

Enter coupon code “freebie” at checkout and receive your FREE pack of Super Lemon Haze seeds today!

2 Likes

Great customer submission on our Northern Lights and Super Lemon Haze!

slhsub

3 Likes