Pressing Rosin in BC Canada

Hello GN!

I’m looking for @mastergrowers @DispensaryOwners @growopowners @LabOwner @ProcessorOwners living (or travelling) to BC Canada who would like to freely use a state-of-the-art rosin press to test it’s capabilities. By getting involved, you and your products would receive free marketing, excellent exposure, and heavy influence on GN. And of course, swag and a good time is guaranteed! :rofl:

Options also available in WA, OR, CA and the surrounding vicinity.

Please message me for more details!

Can our Canada people on GN point me in the right direction?

@hydropothecary @gerrytissenbaum @brokencoast @devin.desnoyers @coastalcannapyhfx @sweetjaneedibles @cyrus @sjoerdvisser @idj @buddhabarn @shamrock710365 @puregreenexpress @MedPotNow @ocannabliss @sahab.habibi @ocannabliss @organigram @worldwide_marijuana @604medicinals @sunmedicine @tastybudds.ns

Cheers,
Alex

6 Likes

If you can send it to Illinois, we would love to test it in our state of the art lab and can help you promote it. We are always shopping for the next best lab equipment.

3 Likes

Hello Alex,

I am interested in more info. I’m a licensed producer/processor in WA.

Kind regards, Jean

4 Likes

I am in Oregon and have a micro tier 2 grow. I also have branding ready to go for a concentrate line and am very interested in Rosin.

Let me know what options you might have.

Chris Martin

3 Likes

Hey Alex,

We are doing up a business plan for a Recreational Farm named WhiteEden to be built in Williams Lake BC capable of producing 500+ lbs per month of dried flowers. If all goes to schedule we will have our facility built by the end of the summer, to time with the passing of Bill C-45 We are wanting to do Live Rosin pressing for our trimmings and am very interested to see what you can offer.

If this works for you, you can DM or email me at bryan.eden@hotmail.com if you would like to discuss further.

Thanks,
Bryan

3 Likes

@chrismcmmarketing @gnarleydogfarm @dustin @Seattlepure @bryan.eden

Awesome! I will be working out some details with the company that is inquiring, but they will be joining us here on GN next week. I will be happy to make some introductions in no time!

Thank you all very much! Hang tight - I really look forward to connecting the dots here.

Kindest Regards,
Alex

4 Likes