Preybird Farms GIVEAWAY *afficianados strains*

Well entries ended…? And gow have you been? Welcome back. :+1:

5 Likes

Lol shit sorry i had to add the names one by one to the name picker app took me 10 minutes ha.
Ok WINNER #1 @Maz

Pick between the 2 afficianados strains!
Congratulations!

14 Likes

WINNER #2 @thedreamer
Pick between the 2 afficianados strains!

Congratulations!

12 Likes

AND WINNER #3 @fist-ninja

Congratulations!

15 Likes

All winner need to Dm me a safe address to send your winnings to. And winners 1 and 2 pick your strains. Winner three gets a sweet surprise! And everyone else…i will be doing another give away for Halloween. Hopefully i will be able to launch my website on halloween. I tried last year but my yshirts weren’t delivered at all. And it messed up my launch. Keep watching for more details soon to come.

17 Likes

Woooo! Hell yeah thanks brother! :call_me_hand::grin:

14 Likes

Congrats winners :fire::fire::fire:

12 Likes

Congrats to the winners and thanks to @PreyBird1 for being very generous!

12 Likes

Congratulations to winners and big ups to @PreyBird1 for the giveaway Happy growing everyone

12 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners, once again thanks to @PreyBird1 for his generosity.

12 Likes

Congrats to the three winners, and well done @PreyBird1 creating a cool contest. Happy growing gents.

13 Likes

Congratulations 3veryone. (: @PreyBird1 your the man. Thanks for doing these

12 Likes

Congrats Winners and Big Thanks to @PreyBird1 for Keeping the growing community Strong.

13 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!

12 Likes

Congratulations to the winners and thanks @PreyBird1 for the opportunity.

12 Likes

how do i get in drawing

8 Likes

thanks @PreyBird1 for the opportunity to get into this contest and congrats to @maz @thedreamer @fist-ninja

14 Likes

Congrats :1st_place_medal:@Maz :2nd_place_medal:@thedreamer :3rd_place_medal:@fist-ninja ! Thank you @PreyBird1 ! :pray:

13 Likes

Congrats to all that won !!

Marty

13 Likes

10 Likes