Preybird Farms Grow (Monkey in a Bucket)

Interesting with the snow, mine supposedly coming tonight. :rofl: hoping I get it.

11 Likes

I also have some :monkey: Slaps seeds just impatiently waiting to get started.

11 Likes

Lol we already got slammed with snow 3 weeks ago at the high elevations. Now were already having snow tire rushes. And im selling rubber like there isnt anymore rubber being made!

9 Likes

I lowered the lights this morning. The girls are stretching.

13 Likes

Day 9 since dropping the seeds to soak!

13 Likes

Off subject, but a neat decoration that was given to me.

15 Likes

Got it here also nacho…great to see ya start another grow !

Marty

12 Likes

Damn, that is some nice crochet !!

Marty

13 Likes

My cousin’s wife makes them. She has an embroidery machine, a machine that makes these and she does tie dye stuff also. She makes patches also. She makes pretty neat stuff and is getting ready to set up a website to make a little bit of cash to supplement their income.

14 Likes

Some more off topic stuff.

15 Likes

@nacho151 i always put the lights like 2" above the seedlings. But my light is not hot at all. And i also run my weird light shchedule with seedlings.

10 Likes

I should have installed my T5, but I think it’s buried out in the garage under a bunch of boxes! Lol!

10 Likes

Finally got my 4x4’s up. Going to add the gear in it tomorrow and attempt to run the exhaust system out the window.

14 Likes

Just buy a heater exhaust vent flange. I take a piece of wood same size as the window. My window slide out of track Cust a hole for the flange to go through. attach the flange to the wood and run it outside. Easy peasy!

Lowes by the way sorry

9 Likes

These work great i have 3 of them. And the exhaust slips right on.

Edit: you can do 2 of these on a standard window.

9 Likes

I have a used portable AC unit window exhaust to use. The room is facing the road so I’m trying to be a little stealthy about it! Lol!

9 Likes

I painted my wood and my basement windows are ground level almost so it works perfect for me here ill get a pic.

9 Likes

That’s what I did with my AC Infinity Airlift T10 at my old house.

9 Likes

Brrr man it’s cold out there!

13 Likes

Just need to frame this and get it hanging on the wall!

13 Likes