Preybird Farms Grow (Monkey in a Bucket)

Interesting with the snow, mine supposedly coming tonight. :rofl: hoping I get it.

10 Likes

I also have some :monkey: Slaps seeds just impatiently waiting to get started.

10 Likes

Lol we already got slammed with snow 3 weeks ago at the high elevations. Now were already having snow tire rushes. And im selling rubber like there isnt anymore rubber being made!

8 Likes

I lowered the lights this morning. The girls are stretching.

10 Likes

Day 9 since dropping the seeds to soak!

11 Likes

Off subject, but a neat decoration that was given to me.

12 Likes

Got it here also nacho…great to see ya start another grow !

Marty

9 Likes

Damn, that is some nice crochet !!

Marty

9 Likes

My cousin’s wife makes them. She has an embroidery machine, a machine that makes these and she does tie dye stuff also. She makes patches also. She makes pretty neat stuff and is getting ready to set up a website to make a little bit of cash to supplement their income.

11 Likes

Some more off topic stuff.

12 Likes

@nacho151 i always put the lights like 2" above the seedlings. But my light is not hot at all. And i also run my weird light shchedule with seedlings.

8 Likes

I should have installed my T5, but I think it’s buried out in the garage under a bunch of boxes! Lol!

8 Likes

Finally got my 4x4’s up. Going to add the gear in it tomorrow and attempt to run the exhaust system out the window.

11 Likes

Just buy a heater exhaust vent flange. I take a piece of wood same size as the window. My window slide out of track Cust a hole for the flange to go through. attach the flange to the wood and run it outside. Easy peasy!

Lowes by the way sorry

7 Likes

These work great i have 3 of them. And the exhaust slips right on.

Edit: you can do 2 of these on a standard window.

7 Likes

I have a used portable AC unit window exhaust to use. The room is facing the road so I’m trying to be a little stealthy about it! Lol!

7 Likes

I painted my wood and my basement windows are ground level almost so it works perfect for me here ill get a pic.

7 Likes

That’s what I did with my AC Infinity Airlift T10 at my old house.

7 Likes

Brrr man it’s cold out there!

10 Likes

Just need to frame this and get it hanging on the wall!

10 Likes