Preybird Farms Grow (Monkey in a Bucket)

Heres where mine is minus teo branches i snapped notnuse to having staw stems.
Top monkey slapz bottom gpa cookies this gpa cookies looks promising hop8ng for fay nugs!

I snapped the main stalk a few days back literally plant almodt in two didnt even phase it lol.

12 Likes

Great color in the leaves. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Best of luck with your grow

8 Likes

Day 71 from seed. Fed and a dose of BBP.
Monkey Slapz.

PreyBird Surprise.

14 Likes

I will be here in two months ish with my monkey slapz lol. Shes vegging beautifully :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

nice looking plants :slight_smile:

cannot wait to see the huge buds they will give you

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

12 Likes

Man thats getting to be big and beautiful. How long till you think your gonna flip?

11 Likes

I plan on flipping around the 1st of March, unless they try to grow out the tent! Lol!

12 Likes

Lol yeah mine stopped stretching finally so I’m going to try and move the lights up.

11 Likes

I’m going to raise my lights in the morning. I might tie some of the branches down and defoliate also. I want more light in the center of the plants.

11 Likes

Your flipping round about my harvest time, mint!
Ive just checked moon phase calendar for March and its a full moon on the 6th. I hope it be good if i harvest then?

9 Likes

Day 75 from seed. Going to flip to flower on day 78.
Monkey Slapz.

PreyBird Surprise.

13 Likes

Looking really good . Great job. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing them finish @nacho151

11 Likes

I have enjoyed this grow so far. The genetics are some of the best I have ever had. Other than defoliating them, they have been easy to take care of.

11 Likes

They grow just lovey. Am all about judge node placements during the stretch and flowering, i likes my colas on a 30 degree angle all towards the light. I love what what seeing ur growing technique.

10 Likes

MS on the left. Mike in the middle, Sol on the right.

15 Likes

Kicken ass @nacho151 there looking happy af!

11 Likes

Looking good there @nacho151

11 Likes

You’re killin it Big Dog !!

11 Likes

Thanks Bossman. They Got BBP’d… but of course I dont follow directions…Foliar BBP every third day for the 3 weeks of transplant expansion and two weeks post flip, with Foliar Silica/Aminos in between. Day 25.

10 Likes

@nacho151 love the green of you plants :slight_smile:

a sign of good health

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

10 Likes