Preybird farms halloween give away

I cant believe my luck lately @Slym3r the pendulum is swinging the other way now in my life.

12 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, to @preybird1, congrats on another successful giveaway!

12 Likes

Congratulations winners! Preys :dna: Genetics are AMAZINGGG!

11 Likes

:wink: sounds like The Bomb them crosses @PreyBird1

10 Likes

I re-read to see the prize list… All I can decipher is you cats are getting some Calcified bats and Pumpkin seeds…

…And maybe candy corn.

11 Likes

Hos before Bros? I’ve had a vasectomy so happy Holloweenie!

10 Likes

Congrats to everyone who won these genetics do not let you down. @PreyBird1 thanks once again for running a seed giveaway you da mvp

11 Likes

Am “indispense …“in these tents”
holding onto my seat, its Xmas come early, right after Halloween!
@PreyBird1 ooooie am tapping my feet and doing a little dance, cant keep still.
“I won yeah” cant believe it still” :trophy:

9 Likes

Lol i have 35 strains. Its going to be a multi strain deal…2 strains for each winner. I have a lot of seeds for real and i have regs and fems of 80% of my strains. I like to have all my work in both regs and fems. I also have a couple autos that i dont want to give out. There is only 1 peraon who has any of these auto fems. And it just erks me that i even made autos. I thought i make a cross of Runtz x lemon haze auto. But i took a q-tip and target pollinated 1 tiny lower branch. Well the plant freaked out and it then self pollinated itself. So i got a branch of Runtz x lemon haze and then a huge plant of self pollinated auto fem. Ive talked to a lot of breeders and nobody has seen this or has any explanation of how or why it happened? And the second i say reversal with lab grade silver thiosulfate. Everyone then trys to blame that. Well how can femmanized pollen make an entire plant go from female to a total 360 and turn into a male in like 14 days? One of the strangest things i have witnessed. I dont even want to mess with the prodigy seeds :flushed: no way its a herm because i know the difference in herms. And full blown male flowers vs. Anthers and late blooming male flowers at the end of flower cycle. Or flowers left way past there ripeness that eventually make there own flowers.

12 Likes

Youll see that beginning of the year brother. Just getting my ducks in a row going to go automated on that grow. Get the light i just ordered hooked up and get the other one ordered before then. :beers: going to be a good year. Congratulations to all the winners and thanks @PreyBird1 for being a hell of a dude giving out your seeds lately

12 Likes

Congrats winners. Thanks again for the chance @PreyBird1

6 Likes

I was messing with the winners bud, I know you have tens of thousands of seeds…I know your a good dude and the prize selection would be top notch.

I have not tried to reverse an auto myself, just like growing them, I’m sure its all timing and fast. I’m not really a fan of autos myself, although been thinking about burning up the few I have as porch plants on earthdust. I may try reversing an early topping or second donor over the winter just for fun.

8 Likes

Hell i did even try to reverse it. I reversed my Best mother Runtz and used that pollen to pollinate and auto thats it. No idea

Lol oh i see…yeah there tomato and pumkin seeds.

7 Likes

@lostplotter seeds got jacked by the postman! They made it to the state and the delivery truck and never got the delivery scan. The scan shows the the package on the mail truck! Hmmm son of a bitch. So were gonna reship to a different address because the postman gonna steal em again! Sorry @lostplotter i hate thieves more than anything!

9 Likes

Thats shit as @PreyBird1

7 Likes

Hey @PreyBird1, package arrived. Thank you.
I along with a lot of others here really appreciate your generosity.

8 Likes

Hey arent you in OZ? Did you find the seeds in the head?

6 Likes

@PreyBird1, I sure am in Australia, and I found the goods just like the last 2 packages that arrived here safely.
Here are a couple of your plants.

White caviar x white runtz 25 days from flip.

Monkey slapz 40 days from flip.

13 Likes

Nice plants watch for monkey slapz to turn purple.

12 Likes

Yes they are nice. They’re both from you.

11 Likes