Preybird farms halloween give away

Now they are both gone, along with another 20 plant that the police thought they should have.
Am now waiting on a notice to appear in court and I will probably loose my gun license.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that, do you know how they found out?

4 Likes

The smell.
A passer by smelt them and called the cops. Why are there so many busy body do Gooders.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that. How did the smell get out? You not carbon filtering air in and out?

6 Likes

Not good bro @chris66

5 Likes

Damn that sucks man! They gave us rights to grow then took them away.

This is my friends publication. I met him at my buddies hydro shop. He worked there for a time.

4 Likes

I had 15 plants outside, a bit hard to hide the smell.

4 Likes

Hi @st0na. It is what it is. I’ll have my day in court and roll on from there.

6 Likes

Hey @PreyBird1 all is good. I still have 90% of the goods I got from you which are now stored safely off site.
The sad part now is that I will be back on heavy duty pain killers.

5 Likes

That still shitty man. Nosey douche bag passerbys. Well if its any consolation my friend got busted with 78 plants and charged with 78lbs of weed and clandestine lab for the nutrients cost him 5k for a lawyer and now has barely any record. Make sure you get a canna lawyer do not fool around. research a few call a few. I got in trouble in highschool cost me money but i have no record. I had a few plants outside 5 yrs ago and they started smelling and thats when i went indoors.

6 Likes

Lol i thought you had them inside. Sorry bro i read so many posts and confuse myself

6 Likes

I had 3 good ones inside plus 3 more small plants I was seeding with a plant I had reversed.

7 Likes

Still not good bro should be just left to do our own thing we not hurting anyone keep ya head up brother need anything yell out @chris66

7 Likes

Gods plants and the devil rules over us but not long left now guys untill we have complete freedom. The plants are alingin’. (Planets) Astrology 101. I like to think thats why the laws are changing. This force of good cant be stopped!!

7 Likes

Good luck to you!!

6 Likes

Thanks. I’ll lay low for a few months and see what happens.

8 Likes

Did they leave your equipment? If so thats a good sign.

6 Likes

Yes , all equipment is still here along with a couple of small seedlings which will have a new home next week.
The 2 cops that were here really didn’t want to be doing the job, but had to act on a complaint.

8 Likes

That’s really good news. Seems like somethings in the Ozzy air indeed, regarding legalisation.

6 Likes

@MrMonkey420 how are things going for you.
Is your move to Australia happening?

2 Likes