Preybird farms seed list

Hell yeah id love to send you a package the way i like but i dont think they would make it throught customs!?!

12 Likes

Definitely wont bro but might have to double up the shipping cost for you next time just for a couple tins in saying that mate just got some Ethos in packets through i reckon he just got lucky but wouldnā€™t wanna take that risk

12 Likes

Please inform what genetics are available ? Sure sounds and looks like you have soild genetics Peace

12 Likes

tell me where to have my pay check direct deposited :slight_smile:

15 Likes

@HawkMan at the very top of here

12 Likes

take-my-money (1)
Lol here we take money. @dequilo

14 Likes

Definitely following this !
I was impressed with The visuals of the Monkey Slapz . Looks like some of the old wide leaf Indica strains from the 80 ?
Looks amazing to me ! Is she a early finisher ? Heavy feeder ?
Great job Preybird .

10 Likes

Iā€™d love a shirt! Iā€™ll send money!

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 see someone else wants to throw money at you :wink:

11 Likes

Well @wow_arizona moneys no good here in this situation. Hes a very special kind of person hes both human-kind! He can have a shirt he can send me a dm. I wanted to see what @HostileHippie420 shirt are like. I want to take the shirt and stretch it to see how strong the print is? I just dont want to spend money on something that may not last? I dont know though? I have no idea how his printing systems ink durability is?? But i like his work also so im going to make some new gear. I think i have one trim tray left 3 shirts and 1 deck of playing cards. I want to make some new aprons and im looking at current designs and shapes of aprons to have printed. I have my own company for this but id like to help a member here rather than give my other company money. And im still having issues getting help with my website. And im now learning spanish to enhance my career so im just dang busy.

16 Likes

I know Spanish :slight_smile:

I can buy beer, buy drugs and get laid

never thought of it as career enhancement

11 Likes

Iā€™ve got a couple of ā€˜onesā€™ to throw his way. I do like my ā€˜polecatsā€™ bahaā€¦

Edit: you designing a new prey bird special Edition logo for the master collection Edition box set of your 13 strains labelled in a case?
Sorry bro spit balling.

Iā€™d throw 100dollar bills down your panties :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Iā€™m all about collecting. I wanna get a proper storage case. I might sell all my Pokemon cards.

11 Likes

I did my website (https://wowarizona.org) as well as this one https://penguinfingers.com, Iā€™m sure there are real experts on here somewhere, but, let me know if I can help.

I use a Divi theme on a Wordpress base. I am restructuring a lot right now, as we just did some changes to our accommodations. The lodging page reflects the current listing, I will be correcting the front page today.

15 Likes

I can send you some samples buddy I ONLY want happy memories honestly because if you buy something from my company itā€™s a Family , a crew, a Lifestyleā€¦. I learned young if you treat people with respect a bust your ass , a stay honest ā€¦. Life isnā€™t as hard as some people can make it out to be , so again I have zero problems sending you some samples first an then we can go from thereā€¦ #BlackSheepCrew

15 Likes

Yeah lets do it man. Send me some samples.

12 Likes

Im a slightly familiar with word press. I wss hoping to use it to push my seeds but im having no luck understanding how to operate it properly.
Preybirdfarms.org im also worried its gonna draw unwanted attention to law enforcement. Might need to run a secondary site to facilitate the transactions. Lot of things to think about and im always so freaking busy. I would love some help. Itā€™s really holding me back on getting more genetics to the market.

12 Likes

I am growing 2 white caviar x runtz right now getting ready to go into flower in another few weeks no problems at all germinated right away and is a very strong plant. Good genetics

11 Likes

I think ive found my new seed bank :smiley:

Once ive grown Monkey Slapz which i won in a giveaway Iā€™m very grateful :pray: for @PreyBird1 does so much for the community its unreal.

Iā€™ll be germinating Monkey Slapz next deffo with lst and hst and scrog her.

14 Likes

That strain has amazing Indica leaf structure .

11 Likes

have 2 packs of Thai Stick x Runtz - be willing to give or trade - they are regā€™s ā€“ this strain sounds interesting

10 Likes