Preybird farms seed list

This is the result of when I crossed your King Kong to Garlicane

I named it Brass City Zombie

9 Likes

Looks super frosttttty!

9 Likes

I love the Chronic genetics and you did the most amazing job in allowing these genetics to come to life!
I can’t thank you enough !!!

10 Likes

Thats not true.

The high thc is creating case after case of psychological damage.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41398-022-02112-8

9 Likes

and I thought it was all the LSD I did in my youth that did it :slight_smile:

I knew it could not be the PCP I smoked

8 Likes

If the plant is 100 percent of chemical components ( medicinal plant) and you breed it to have a chemical thats 30 percent of it. You will lose components. That why cbd is lost currently from cannabis. You have to grow a cbd /hemp plant. We are aiming for making seditives rather than a plant that helps the other issues.

10 Likes

@midwestcc420 here it is mate.

7 Likes

Thanks man glad you like them. They are truely 90’s chronic flavored. Damn i need to smoke some now haha i got a little stashed. I love chronic from 1990’s so much back then i have these classic vintage beenie hats!!

I got a black one also.

10 Likes

I always tell people I have a chronic cough :slight_smile:

they ask from what?

I tell them from smoking The Chronic :wink:

9 Likes

Received my @PreyBird1 genetics today, ( Monkey Slapz, Goji Crasher and 13th Ghost ), can’t wait for the Spring! Thank you sir!!

16 Likes

Very cool fun times await you!

11 Likes

Just an update.

Were still selling and shippings seeds. Were not growing for short a minute. but were still working here if anyone wants seeds we have em.

14 Likes

How do i order?

13 Likes

Just Dm me what you want? And ill ship it out. Sorry busy setting up the seeds for the outdoor vegetables garden today.

13 Likes

@HawkMan at the top of the thread you will find the latest that I have of @PreyBird1 list.

8 Likes

What regwould you recommend.

4 Likes