Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

Sneak peak! @cloudkandy the male is a F1 seed flowered out and polinated a Barneys farm LSD.

12 Likes

Oh shit ive heard a lot of good things but that is one strain i have nit tried honestly either of those. But you kniw ive been drooling iver that kong you sent me pics of awhile back. Youre always up to something its awesome man.

9 Likes

You like barneys farm ive heard some good things abour some of their stuff but i got enough of your stuff to try out so hadnt even looked in awhile.

9 Likes

I love there Red dragon! Fire and very very unique. Also crimea blue is crazy weird strain bluberry like a mofo! Both killer strains from barneys. I really like exotic genetics.

14 Likes

I love exotic ladies :womens: :heart_eyes: you have a room for everything man!

9 Likes

I have to try that crimea blue myself. I think I have like 20 seeds of that one .

12 Likes

Cool. Good to have those beans. I think they stopped that line. You can’t get them at this moment anymore at least. Maybe they’ll release em again sometime…

9 Likes

Just hope that they are the real deal. I bought them from Seed Supreme. Who says they came from Barney’s farm. But sent them in a little zip lock bag. Not a original Barney’s package

10 Likes

A little freakshow @Slym3r
These things have freaking huge cotyledons! Like dumbos ears!

20 Likes

Aliens 2.0 lol they do look a little freaky :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smirk:

10 Likes

Grew up with a Kid like that…we kids nicknamed him Radar…

16 Likes

Kids can be the most relentless, harsh creatures to eachother. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Baby freaks now thats weird. Awesome.

7 Likes

And a 4th freakshow sprouted late.

16 Likes

Lol they do have dumbo ears

9 Likes

The dumboism is kinda cute me thinks.

8 Likes

What are you planning to breed to them? Or just tinkering? Seems like such a novelty strain, I received a couple as freebies from SHN, I’ll prolly plant them as deck plants in the spring just to see what they do. Watching, curiously.

10 Likes

The current nurseries.

18 Likes

Those look very weird .
Looks like different plant’s all together.
I’ll be watching how they turn out .

11 Likes

Something like this. Very weird plant.

14 Likes