Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

I ordered these from chitown seeds. But i ordred superfreak and got these instead. I wasnt really happy about the “mix up” but whatever. I was going to grow these a long time ago when they were first available. Because i was late to the party i wanted superfreak instead. But i was given a steep discount. And these are freakshow regs so… i hope i get a boy!! Ill make more freaks and give them to my friends! :+1:

16 Likes

The baby freaks.

My test strain.

18 Likes

Am deffo tuned in to see this. I love out weird like this.

11 Likes

The king Kong x lsd’s

The 3 lava freeze’s and the 1 og lemon.

13 Likes

Mate thats funny ive been after an LSD strain. Am tuned in to see this grow. I couldn’t do what you do atm too many plants ya deal with. Butbi know by nwxt year I’ll have a whole room for my flowering

9 Likes

Man these are cool! I want to geow a Dr grinspoon again. They ones i grew died when i was in the hospital after the bike crash!

13 Likes

Another great strain mr nice guy.

10 Likes

Grinspoon just looked like cannabis. Lol

10 Likes

Not what ive seen. And i like its very very pshyco active.

10 Likes

In the last pic you can see how low my light is. Only a couple inches above the seedlings and plants. This light is 41 watts!

13 Likes

Yep, I tend to hang it low as well. Makes em bushy from the start. :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Little freaks!

14 Likes

Bushing up nicely :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Heres the the king Kong x Lsd F1 test plants update.

14 Likes

Thats gonna’ be great for pain.

9 Likes

Another update.

13 Likes

The baby freaks

Man these are funky cool!

18 Likes

Love it bro

11 Likes

These are wicked @PreyBird1 have been looking at 7east genetics for these freakshows and the drunken bastard strain

12 Likes

Brothers in farms.

11 Likes