Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

Yes freakshow. I originally planted 2 and ones barely alive. Damn seed shell stumped it and tap root sucks may not make it.

10 Likes

Im shooting for a sunday chop. This on bud is huge its fallen over its sooo heavy.

17 Likes

Those are really beautiful and big

13 Likes

Gota love solid buds. Very nice. :+1:

14 Likes

Jesus @PreyBird1 these things look crazy I can’t wait to see the Alaskan thunder fuck in action!

13 Likes

See there is no need to waste a lot of soil for seedlings. This way you can buy a week or 2 of time before you need to transplant them.

11 Likes

I got a Alaskan thunder fuck in tje hydro system right now.

12 Likes

I can’t wait to see how she turns out!! I have been super busy around here lately my Fiancée and I’s wedding is 4/20/24 so a little more than a month plus I have a friend who has been helping me build the hoop house that I’ve had materials for , for about 6 months now but I wanted to make sure when then weather broke I’d be able to get stuff in the ground

13 Likes

Haha is 4/20 on purpose?

9 Likes

How cool is that. Light a massive joint at 4.20.

14 Likes

It 100000% is an it just so happens that day is 4/20/24 which is 420 front an backwards! We picked it almost 2 years ago now :laughing:

10 Likes

We are planning to say I do at 4:20 :partying_face::partying_face::clap:t2: an instead of an alcohol bar we have a Canna Bar planned! It’s gonna be GREAT

14 Likes

Thats some badass shit lol!

12 Likes

If your going to have a Cannabar take a look at what this guy makes. His Cannagars last about 1hr and will get 30 people stoned. Be a nice center piece. :rofl::rofl::rofl: https://youtu.be/ZE78XtwbN1A?si=uIZVuf_18NENzFIT
Congrats on your wedding

12 Likes

Holy crap i just watched that whole video. Man o man that the craziest smoke i have ever seen!

12 Likes

Looking good. There a little droopy because they got watered to run off.

15 Likes

Ok heres what i do.

1. Put azomite into the soil or in my case promix-hp

2. add a pinch of dynomyco.
  3. A light dusting of great white.

4. Transplant and put the soil up to the leaves. Bury as much of the stem that you can so that when you water it no leaves get soil on them.

All the little plants are good to go. Im only doing 1 gallon grow bags because ill be choosing the plants and ill be cloning later to see which plants are best from this batch of phenos. I did about 4 plants of each strain except freakshow
We have 4 strains and 13 plants.

1. Toxi from @LasVegas7 he gave me after my accident
  2. Romulan x oil slick
  3. Monkey slapz
  4. Freakshow.
17 Likes

Busy, busy, looking good @PreyBird1! I use the Dynomyco too, good stuff.

8 Likes

Prey bird don’t forget the Toxie are REGS

10 Likes

Oh yeah… interesting maybe we can get a mating pair. 2 of the toxis almost died. I saved them from the seed shell skins. One took a week to recover from being trapped.

11 Likes