Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

U know Prey I can remember U coming on this site about the same time as me with ur RUNTZ and I am a huge fan of Runtz and a big fan of ur knowledge. Years ago right after that terrible accident I sent u a letter with 4 reg seeds the strain is called TOXIE I was hoping U would grow it out and get maybe a female. Prey Im 77 I have been smoking reefer since I was 16 this shit is awsome, Grow it out brother and u can thank me later. Alot like the original RUNTZ. Have a Blessed day brother

15 Likes

So ur toxic is like runtz or similar tastes. I’ve had elev8 runtz and it was pretty good taste the main seed plant grew big and nice no color changes. Before I flipped I cut 6 clones and flowered them in 1litre pots under a small scrog 2x4 tent and they got to be a beautiful dark deep purple maroon look still tasted like the other no change there but my tent is in the back of house and gets pretty cool back there at lights out. I’m a huge fan of skunky strains. Or like diesel fully skunky type fruity is good but like old skool skunk stuff is my favs

9 Likes

Damng i have it. Let me go find it. And ill pop them. Remind me though i forget a lot.

9 Likes

@LasVegas7 i got them im popping now!

I lose nothing!

14 Likes

Hey looks like i owe you some seed! Send me your addy and send you some of each that i have.

10 Likes

Ok brother here they are! @LasVegas7

It would be disrespectful for to accept your seeds and not grow them! It was a hard time for me then i mist have forgotten im sorry. But i found them in like 2 seconds?? I knew exactly where to find them?? Weird man!

15 Likes

PREY ONE DISTINCT THING ABOUT THIS TOXIE IT SMELLS LIKE A LOCKERROOM but the high u smoke half a pinner J and look up and say im pretty fucked up so u relight it to see how fucked up ur gonna get and U wake up 30 min later with the J on stuck to ur lip. Enjoy the grow I hope u get all fems Right now I have going from Compound Genetics the Guava Bomba and the Polar Pop and Ive got Gas Guzzler from Solfire Have a great day my friend

15 Likes

Awesome brother

6 Likes

Thats really great man

6 Likes

@LasVegas7 hey man we got 3 sprouts! I put all 4 into mini cups

So far we have 4 strains.

1. Freakshow
  2. Monkey slapz
  3. Toxi
  4. Romulan x oil slick
15 Likes

I wanna find a sweet strain that has a good taste to it not much fruity I like gas and skunky shit. It one that’s a awesome extraction strain. Was told that ethos planet of the grapes was a good extraction strain. I’ve had lots more returns from Gemini genetics strains I grew out and lots better tastes to it that the potg

10 Likes

20 Likes

Looking good!

16 Likes

Not gonna lie POTG is a Phenomenal cultivar but it does have a very fruity undertone atleast the Phenos I grew out did but I must say she was A BEAST

11 Likes

It did grow nice buds sweet colors and all. Was on a little fruity side. I didn’t care about the taste of it. It wasn’t bad but they stated it was an extra turn strain great for pressing or extracting that part to me was a lie as I get a lot more from other strains. It was super depressing to get it grow it and wait so long for a depressing result. Lol. Now on how it smoked is different. It smoked great great high great everything besides it extraction point. That made me upset. Lol.

10 Likes

A little galactic god x hash passion starting to get its colors.

18 Likes

Theres a couple stragglers :man_facepalming::hushed:

15 Likes

Freak show?

13 Likes

Well a couple or 14. Who’s counting. Lol.

11 Likes

If not freakshow, then frankenstein!

8 Likes