Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

Wow! Those are some serious dudes!

11 Likes

Yeah its my Alaskan thunderfuck preservation run. Im glad i chose this male and female. I had very fews seeds to start this with!

11 Likes

12 passos per sobreviure a una platja nudista

10 Likes

It’s a haboob :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

That shiz pollenated my crops in ok…

9 Likes

@scryptic
Had to think of you and this post…

Not my grow, came across this one on a different forum. Grown in a 0.8 gall…

From the grower: " I think my BMR plant really shows well what can be done in a 0.8 gallin pot."

Can’t dissagree.

14 Likes

That’s awesome! My 10 gallon pots could support giant trees if I grew them out then.

9 Likes

Not really…I mean, technically, yes. But you would have to veg very long to allow your rootball to expand enough and actually make good use of all those gallons. So you prolong your grow. The art is finding a good balance between veg time and yield in the total space you have at hand.

11 Likes

Next run I’m doing 5 gallon and we’ll see if the yields are any different. I’ll probably still veg for 60+ days

9 Likes

@scryptic
Grow a few more plants and reduce your veg time quicker turnover, same volume :+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

Ok where was this at I wanna see it finish because I just have a feeling it’s gonna be mad issues in flower with root issues. There is no root room for anything whatsoever

11 Likes

I have to agree an I thought the same thing bigger pot equals bigger plant which is actually the opposite I’ve learned over these last two years , I stick with three gallon an I’m happy the plants still can get huge

This is a clone that I made 12/5 a then she got placed in this three gallon pot AFTER it rooted …. So 2.5 months an she is HUGE an only going to get bigger though she is currently a mom

13 Likes

It’s actually fine…
And the grower is a very experienced dude with more experience than you and I combined probably… quite a legend but I’m not going to share more of it here. Not up to me…

Didn’t find a flower photo as it wasn’t part of grow diary, just an example. This is it after the chop though:

Watered 1-2 times a day…

10 Likes

I used to use those little net bags for small plants and then i discovered the roots have a really hard time working through the bags. And when i tried to break down the pots those do not diodegrade and i had like 70 of those little fuckers in a 55gallon drum and they dont burn well either! I had to take them to the ladfill myself. I do not dispose of sensitive trash in the normal trash. I chop it up shred it or till it into the garden or it gets burned

13 Likes

I use them but rip them off before transplants. They rip easy enough. Lol. I love the nursery bags.

10 Likes

Hey brother , my brother in law grew a couple of crosses I made , he use small hanging basket flower pots and grew some 5 footers using 2 100 watt king leds and a mars hydro ecowatt blurple . Turned out pretty good. Definitely surprised me when he sent me a pic and I got to see what he had them in. I was like WTF !! Must be my good genetics :rofl::joy:. I’ll dig up the pics and post them

13 Likes

I think the frostiest buds I had came from a room that had blurples in it also. Had 4x 250w enfun boards from some crap ass co.pa y and 4 blurples in the room and it was the most tric co weed buds I’ve ever had so far. They get frosty but something in the blurples lights must set it off when mixed with decent white light. Hell I should drop the couple I have in the room it would add a bit more heat for me and maybe help my frostiness. Lol. I should use the blue vioars I have for vegging and not the rsoecs that would prolly help me a ton too. I am trying to get my wife to get me so 550bspec I see a guy by me has 4 of them and 5 rsoecs he wants 200 each bsoec and 250 each rsoec

12 Likes

Harvested the Alaskan thunderfuck seed run plants.

It was so ripe seeds were falling off it.

11 Likes

More seed testing

17 Likes

Nice can’t wait to start spraying my cic plants in hopes to get atleast one seed run from them. Also have a midnight snack purple pheno I wanna try and seed also. I know for sure the mid snk is a super good strain. cic I hear a ton of positive just never tried it yet. I’m thinking on midnight cherry ice cream strain also if I can get some cic pollen. Lol. After I attempt the fem run I’ll move onto some reg strains find a nice male and get to making some reg seeds also. I have a lot of strains with trufflez mixed in that would prly make for some super nice strains. Lol.

10 Likes