Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

That would be freak show. I have two super freak going over on my journal. Mine are regulars. I’m not sure if that one is. :+1:t3:

9 Likes

@happilyretired @jj520 these are fems freakshow. I heard they werent releasing regs of freakshow and only humbolt seeds has the selling rights for that strain. I originally ordered super freak from chitownseeds and he sent me the wrong seeds. I got a nice discount but i would have rather had the super freak seeds. They were an F2 i think??

10 Likes

I got you covered…

P M. sent

16 Likes

Ha e u seen or heard on these and whats ur take on this setup

4 Likes

Uugh wtf. Got a new phone and now i cNnot for the life of me find how to copy a url now to share on sites. Wtf. Usually i can hit the share button Nd jave option to copy irl but this new phone does not jave that option anywbere i see available to share. Its aerochronics.com

7 Likes

Thats cool AF. Actually ive been trying to find a pump that can deliver over 42 psi to do this exact thing because i have misting nozzles but there high pressure only. See nasa invented aeroponic misting. Ive been trying to find a way to do this myself. Im a big fan of Bruce Bugby here at utah state university and his lectures are phenomenal and in a few if them he discusses how they apply the technology in space. Fascinating and that aeroponic pot might be the new best thing nice Find there man! Im bookmaking that for sure.

10 Likes

Ive always heard about aero and never think ive tried any product created from it. Hydro soil and coco is about it this way unless a dispo sells aero in forms idk gonna look more intonit and see what its about. Possibly grab one to try. I like to try things out atleast once. Lol. Got auto pots used once now setring waiting for another day. I should jave done 4 of these 5 in the autopots and one loaner to be hand fed to see the difference. Hmm. Ill do this with another set and see what differences it makes here with autopots. My first shot was good but i dont think it was any more than my coco runs are but inusually dont weigh my stuff out its all personal sonit dont matter to me unless i am asked to weigh stuff i really dont just smoke it. Lol

7 Likes

Update here

13 Likes

U ever have any plants where the main stem has a twist from like the half way point to the top its like a bamboo shoot that looks like it twirled up and around a piece of rooe or something. Lol.
Wtf. I see wpm starting on the inners of these. Time to defol spray and flip. They r thick as shit tho. Lol

Think i need to add another exhaust to the space. An 8 must not be enough for 4x7x8

8 Likes

@Mark0427 you should try to keep that defoliation on point that way that wpm will not start now you will have the spores throughout the tent 6 in AC Infinity exhaust should be more than enough for that size room just some thoughts :thinking:

9 Likes

Yeah they leaf up so damn fast its nuts. Im gonna spray them down today in the tub as to get everything while the wife sorays down the whole room for me real quick. Top of the lights r the worst to clean off i swear. I need to find me a cool type of fogger that dont heat up but fogs still so i can fog hocl in the riom. Thatll do good as itll get all in the exhaust tubes and all

8 Likes

Ryobi makes a little cordless fogger it looks pretty nice for 40 bucks

7 Likes

This is the one I use for HOCI.

8 Likes

Yeah i want a fogger lol. I jave a sprayer for spraying i want to fog the roomtho every now and again.

9 Likes

Yeah ryobi just came out with an ultrasonic fogger.
I have it and it broke. Dont get me wrong i have all kinds of brands of tools. Milwakee,dewalt,Hitachi,ryobi,craftsman from the 90’s,Rigid. But i like Ryobi the most but that small fogger worked for a week! I was and still am disappointed. Ryobi wants me to take it to a service shop for free repairs. Wtf really a week old? Now i just take it right back to the store and let them deal with that crap!

7 Likes

I got a fogger it works great…this one or type works great. But you have to make sure your pesticide or whatever your spraying is meant for the hot temps these make. Some stuff thats bad to breathe is wayyy worse once it’s vaporized and is not supposed to be sprayed indoors whatsoever! stay safe guys

7 Likes

Should be factory warranty for first year and homedepot should accept it back as broken and return for a new one. I wouldnt leave til they scanned me out a new one for the broke one. I myself am a huge dewalt fan. All my tools for work r dewalt and all my tools outlast any of the guys who have milwaukee bosch ridgid and makita. Makita stuff is str8 garbage. All of it. Milwaukee is okay but the batteries to me dont twnd to last near as long as a dewalt lithium ion does. Ridgid is good but their r egular drill chucks suck ass and i aleays lost bits out of them drills. The chuck would click to lock it in ut if u pulled the trigger and stopped it like 4 times in a row messing around it loosens up the chuck head and the bits fall out. I javnt used a regular hammer drill by ridgid that this hasnt happened to. The impacts r good til the chuck part wears and dont lock bits in otherwise. DEWALT all the way. Never an issue. Hell ryobi is the cheapest of all that u naned and prolly the best next to dewalt. Lol.

3 Likes

Yeah i want one like that that is a cool fog not a heated fog. The heat will mess up the hocl trying to fog it and i wanna fog the room with hocl since injave the machine to make the shit and made one batch since with it. Lol. I have a ton of like brand new stuff that sits here lights timers pumps filters nutrients fabric pots almost enough to get a full nice sized grow running.

4 Likes

Wow look at the one leaf plant now!

heres the rest of the plants! All no more than 6" tall yes!

11 Likes

Ok this is the plant i chose from the Galactic god x Hash passion crosses i just grew out. This plant is beautiful in person and its a smelly ass plant. I really like it a lot and i think im going to Run it again and keep it for a little while.

Heres a Baby mother plant for later.

Here is another one i really liked and i took small flowering cut cloned it and im revegging it.

And finally out of the plant selections i also kept this 11 point leaf plant.

So if its a tasty one i might breed it?? I have a lot more strains right now about to flip. Were staying busy here and running ragged! Shucking seeds, harvesting, and cleaning up wasted stems leaves, pots soil. Always going and going :nerd_face::sunglasses:

17 Likes