Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

Hell yeah !! I can grow that in my front flower beds, lol. If you don’t have my addy any longer, DM me.

Thanks Prey !

Marty

13 Likes

Chunky monkey for freak show? :joy: :joy: :joy: I’ll even throw in some nuggies. Lol

12 Likes

Lol i got 8 beans left. Im after a male. I love to try and get a purple freak happen! Carry the male freakshiw gene and take on the purple of the mother. That would be super awesome!

15 Likes

good luck every time I want a male all females :frowning:

12 Likes

Yeah i dont try for males. I hope and usually it happens. The last 3 strains i was preserving i got males and females. I was able to continue the plants lineage and have lots of seeds. The king kong strain is kind of rare now. And more of a forgotten strain but it is fantastic. I also made alaskan thunderfuck but i had a small seed return?? So i at least i have enough seeds to create the strain again to make another run at preserving/making more seeds.

13 Likes

I was just listening to a podcast GFYH or something like that…in the 700’s. There was a guy on there that talked about using the Freakshow in a breeding program…give it a listen. Basically said, whatever you cross Freakshow with will skip a gen and all be normal, until Round 2 where its like 60%, apparently its a recessive but lingering. So…give it a go but learn from others experiences with it, know its a longer term project.

11 Likes

Oh im ready if it happens. I have 2 landraces that are are 180’ days each. Ill be making some crosses. And ive been doing my Runtz Project for 4yrs now. Hell i have so many strains of my own im testing at the same time. My 13th ghost preservation run was very successful and im regrowing this new generation to test it. I already redid the white caviar f3 and its amazing after the regrow.

So far in 2022 i have preserved/re-made in Regular photoperiods

1. White caviar f3
  2. 13th Ghost
  3. Lavender
  4. King Kong
  5. Alaskan thunderfuck not available yet
    All of them are available :shushing_face:
15 Likes

Oh, no doubt, I know you are and capable. Just sharing info, nice to have half an idea to the expectations.

Speaking for myself, If I seeded this and got no expressions of trait, I’d probably mistakenly scrap it & try again not taking it out to gen 2, to get the same result. The Punnet square is horrible odds.

9 Likes

Ohhhh Alaskan thunderfuck is amazing!

9 Likes

Holy crap it took like 1.6 hrs to transplant 17 plants. I had to mix each grow bag with azomite, dynamyko, and great white. Then i watered them in with full strength dakine420 and some roots organic surge.

14 Likes

I noticed that as well, when i defol it can take 45mins lol

Cant wait to see these grow up.

10 Likes

Yeah man, I’ve lost more strains than I can count that Ive kicked myself in the ass for not saving a clone of. Now, I save a clone of every plant I grow in case I want to keep her.

9 Likes

Baby hands. Lol weird. https://media.tenor.com/vJKKcHyivsgAAAAM/yes-clap.gif

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 yeah man, they really are cool ass plants! I’ve never grown them before, but after seeing how cool they look I’m going to have to source sone of their beans and give them a shot.

10 Likes

@PreyBird1
Wow, that Hmong Thai sounds fuckin amazing man! Who’s it by? I gotta get sone of that. Lol.

9 Likes

Blackbird preservations he spent several years in Thailand looking for the original thia. This was the closest thing. Its supposed to be like the juicy fruit thia terps.

9 Likes

Just bought some of the 1 - gallon bags. They are really cheap, 25 for $6.50. I was pleasantly surprised.

7 Likes

Yeah i buy 200 at a time. My favorite is i can keep like 1000 of them in a single drawer for space saving!

7 Likes

Are the freak show beans available anywhere?

8 Likes

Google it…:wink::v:t3:

7 Likes