Preybird farms ** seed test Room! **

The freaks remind of like a peppermint plant a little @PreyBird1

7 Likes

Several places @crazy4coco. Like @happilyretired said, google it and the different seed banks will come up.

5 Likes

I have super freak Seeds. I picked them up from Humboldt seeds They are regulars. I don’t know how many I have 10 or 15. I might grow them out again I might not. I personally was not impressed with the smoke. The plant was very nice looking when it was small. but when it got about 6 feet, it was kind of ugly. The particular plant that I grew out, the buds weren’t very dense and there just wasn’t a lot of weight or body to them. But I would certainly not judge every seed by the one female that I grew. I think I started five or six Seeds, and only wound up keeping one female to grow out.:thinking::thinking: at least that’s how I remember it :man_shrugging::rofl::v:t3:

8 Likes

Ok now I don’t feel so bad, I start potting and whatnot and before you know it the sun is going down…then I think I ain’t gonna tell anyone how long this took me lol. Good looking babies there Prey!

7 Likes

There u go brother.

8 Likes

11 Likes

Humboldt Seed Co.

8 Likes

I guess I’ve been out of the know to long . Looks just crazy the way it grows . I thought for sure it was a private project lol . I remember this old grower I knew , he swore he could cross breed hops ?
That plant doesn’t look like anything I’ve ever seen
Crazy looking . To bad the odd shape couldn’t be selectively bred with good smoke . Would be a great stealth plant . Thanks

7 Likes

What an odd strain , really interesting structure.

9 Likes

This is my buddy.

7 Likes

Nice to meet ya brother @crazy4coco nice to meet you man!

7 Likes

Growing along nicely!

14 Likes

What leds are you using in there on your side of the tents? I’m running Vivosun t5s an im not sure if I like them

10 Likes

I think he uses 40watts true power light bars for vegging, not sure on the brands bro.

9 Likes

Hey don’t get rid of the T5 fixtures swap the tubes out for leds man! Its my go to for veg and my 2nd choice is my lux clone lights.

These lights are the shit! And there all im gonna use! I have 8 in my inventory. Because im using 7 in my fixtures. Granted there a little pricey but ive been using the same ones for years not 1 has died. They also have lots of blue light. They make very little heat so you can get pretty close to seedlings without burning them up!
I have some 5000k white leds but these have UV and half my lights have UV already because i bought quantum boards with UV c.o.b’s also. So i try and make sure the seedlings get UV from the very begining of there life and i also feed all my seedling nutrients from seed to weed.

11 Likes

Sweeeet thank you !

8 Likes

No problem. Ince you try these lights you completely understand why i only use them. Lol there kick ass! And cheap to operate. I wish i had like 100 of them as a giant light!

10 Likes

The freaks.

Kingkong x Runtz x Lsd #1

this very right side plant is the kingkong x Runtz x Lsd #2
It kinda grew into the light and got burned a bit. Im gonna clone them saturday.

12 Likes

Love there lush green look bro

6 Likes

Hmong Thai.

vietnamese black, star dawg, and some others.

20 Likes