Product Testing Lab FAQ

What information should I include in my product test?
We are looking for a mix of quantitative and qualitative data. You can include growth measurements, cultivar information, nutrient concentrations, etc. Also, be sure to express how you feel about using the product.

What happens if I don’t complete a product test?
We will remove you from the product testing program and you will not be eligible for future product tests.

Do you have any other products to test?
We will be offering more products for testing in the future. Completing a product test will improve your chance to test with us again.

10 Likes

Anything new coming? Can we get a few plasmas? I’d like to try the gavita plasma.

3 Likes

Hello chrisD
One thing I can add , long time grower here, is take your time and enjoy it. These are things of nature and they will respond as such artificially grown or outdoor cannabis, I have grown cannabis in dirt with water and some basic organic ingredients and produced really good grows so just taking my time and letting them do there thing. Thinking back when I got started my first good grow came from seeds a friend gave me. In fact it could have been the original hash tasting Colombian gold, my favorite sativa of all time, got much done in those days. No fertilizers or pesticides just made sure they had water. The beauty that corporate can never capture.

Also on product testing information to me concerning what the average Joe wants to know, I would include the result showing the contents of all the major components such as thc cbd thca cbga things of this nature and a short list of the inert should cover it. I might go so far as adding cautions and just normal handling of these type products.

Now for R&D there is a much deeper scale that would depend of what you are looking for many ai programs available will save you billions of hours researching if you want to go that way, that is how I would do it. It pays I see all kinds of bs out there these days.

4 Likes

@scotty17 here you go!

2 Likes

@nick thank you sir :+1:

2 Likes

@nick still open?

1 Like

The program is open for sign up but we’ve stalled on the tests currently.

3 Likes

Thank you but no thank you I’ve been taking a hiatus from growing I’ll be back soon I love it

2 Likes

Processing: 20230215_122558.jpg…

2 Likes

Sticky vicky she is!

1 Like