Project Cape Town South Africa

[record20210309105513.amr|attachment](upload://AtXHv0vxwPRHqfm2YeDMoOkD8

Hello everybody… I have a question, Who is from South Africa here???

1 Like

Eta boet, welcome to GN. From sunny SA and several others. Your attachment failed to load. Whatsup?

1 Like

Good day, my name is Chumile Bhele Mangxola but close friends call me Doogie.

I am from Cape Town South Africa n I started growing Marijuana since 2019 for recreational use n been doing research on how to perfect my growing skills on a scientific level that is how I got to know about websites like leafly.com n GN.

No one knows about you guys here because I been making cannibus lovers watch the canna Cribs episodes n no one has seen those vasinities before or knew such a market of that magnitude existed and I want In.

My advantage would be that it’s an open market 0% Dispensaries exist here yet Erisoner has over 250 dispenceries.

I’m here because I want to learn, I want to find ways to eather work with you or get you guys to help me setup here cannibus is legal to grow here too it’s just that people are unaware how far you can push n I know how, I want something proper and I want to have a hand in the medical community via this way.

My main favourite job of all with growing cannibus is cultivation n I want to know more in this department specifically, I’m even willing to get a permit n go to the US n start working for a grow house eather as a trimmer or cultivation analyst… Basically no matter how Derry the job or heavy with long hours, I’d do it Sir.

Thanks for taking your time in reading this n hope to hear from you soon
Kind Regards
Doogie

4 Likes

Hi Doogie, nice introduction and again welcome to GN. Glad to hear you are sharing the Canna Cribs episodes with your friends, its a great show, showing us all the ins and outs of the developing cannabis industry.

If you look at South Africa, we have social clubs, not dispensaries. I would suggest improving your knowledge of cannabis cultivation by doing some GN University courses online. And consider getting involved in the local South African cannabis community. Its bigger than you think. Happy to have you here and looking forward to seeing some of your plants you grow with so much passion.

5 Likes

Welcome Doogie!!!
So very cool to have you aboard the site!! Take it from this new grower, it’s one of the best decisions you’ve made towards your success as a grower. Good luck !!!

3 Likes

Thank you too man! Where are you based?? Let’s talk mate, exchange ideas n learn from each other… How long you been a grower?

2 Likes

Welcome to GN doogie u will learn everything u need to know to become a excellent grower on this site. I’ll be excited to follow ur grow good luck and be safe

2 Likes

I think that living in Simon’s Town and growing cannabis would be the perfect life! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m far from Simons town lol

3 Likes

:south_africa::south_africa::south_africa:North west

2 Likes

your statement about being no dispensaries is a bit off mine was open in thabazimbie two years ago already. They aren’t called dispensaries though they are grower or cannabis clubs.

1 Like