Promix hp for sale

To anyone who is looking to purchase promix in the us that is having trouble finding it… i have 3 cubic feet bales of promix available. Message me if you’re interested.

3 Likes

How much? How much shipping? And which version is it.

Marty

4 Likes

shipping 3.8s would have to kill you onesy twosy

still not cheap by the truck load :frowning:

3 Likes

Yep that’s why I asked. Grow supplies are going up fast. That’s another reason I went to organic pour in a few more cups of goodies and some fungi and microbes and away you go. Same soil.

7 Likes

Sorry it took a second to respond. I was doing a little research on the product. So first off i was mistaken. It is not the 3.8 cubic foot bags. They are the 2.8 cubic foot block. So i paid 37.50 a bag. But the guy said if i was to buy them 10 at a time he could do a little better. If you are interested, if you let me know how many you want i can weigh them and see what it would cost to ship them. I would literally make nothing. Just wanting to help a fellow grower. @dequilo @sssportsmfg

5 Likes

It’s only $55 here in St. louis for the 3.8er.

Stuff is getting expensive to ship thanks to this useless administration that can’t get anything right.

Marty

4 Likes

So its probably better for you to just buy it there lol… but i know for some this isn’t readily available. This is actually the only place that i have found that has it locally.

5 Likes

that is the going rate :frowning:

I just bought 3 - 3.8 bales from Griffin Greenhouse of BX biofungicide + mycorrhizae

with the tax here in New York they were 54 US dollars each

HP is a buck or two most of the time

3 Likes

Pretty close in price… I figured it would be more in NY. They are usually higher priced on the East Coast.

That price that I put the link up for is before tax.

Marty

3 Likes

at Griffin Greenhouse it is all about how much you buy

I buy little :slight_smile: just enough to get me back outside

they are on the way home and are a wholesaler

2 Likes