Puffco peak pro

Hi new here and started my vaping joruney
puffco peak pro

4 Likes

To me the big guys like that are a waste. So much smoke and u can only take in so much of it. Lol. I like the old soil way torch and a rig and go. Lol. May not be all the best to enjoy the full flavors and all but it works great and ain’t nothing like the original old school ways. Lol. Them r pretty sharp looking devices but the prices of them r insane

4 Likes

@Mark0427 The prices are well worth it especially if you get a water rig the flavor profiles the adjustability if you’re into dabbing you really need to up your game to one of those devices even if it’s a cheaper one like Lookah I believe you can get the doctor dabber extra small for like a hundred bucks I’ve got the doctor dabber switch you can smoke concentrate or dry herb vape that thing is the bomb I would like to get the xs as it’s a lot smaller if you’ve been using an old school nectar collector your lungs have got to be shot the water filtration is much better on the lungs in my personal opinion :v:t2: once you get a stockpile if you don’t want to buy one find somebody to buy you one and give them some weed for it :wink: the good old barter system

4 Likes

I had the lookah seahorse pro battery dab pen and I didn’t like it at all. Lol

4 Likes

@Mark0427 I’m not talking about dab pens talking about something with some liquid cooling so you can enjoy the flavor profile yeah the seahorses are junk you have to replace the coils too often with the doctor dabber there’s never a coil to replace there’s a little aluminum pot that holds your dab Looka makes some cheaper electric water rigs this is a decent dab pen that holds water

But they’re a little pricey the tips never wear out though you just clean them with alcohol

4 Likes

I may look into one. I’m not much for bong style shit tho anymore. Lol. If it makes me feel like I’m puffing a bong I don’t much go for it. Also with the nectar collector I can control all my shit how I want heat how long I burn and not waste anything or nothing gets any stale taste. I just feel like the rigs id lose so much with how I puff here this is one reason the NC is easier for me fire and go quick no waste lol. I do want a nectar collector like this one I have but would be bad ass if I could hit a button to keep the tip hot longer. I use a 8mm tip and I can take a hit from something most think I am gonna die doing the hit but it’s just normal. I do 2 vape pens with the 710 carts and my daughter and wife think I’m nuts. 2 pens about 15 second burn time for it to blink and I can do 2 easy little cough. I can prolly get 3 pens in one and not much cough. I guess I’m pretty immune to this by now tho been lots of years smoking

4 Likes

Right on I guess you can’t teach an old dog new tricks :sweat_smile::rofl: but seriously you’re the one who’s dabbing if you’re good with it by all means but it could be so much more :v:t2:

4 Likes

I’ll check them out I see flip style and all kinds. When u flip the water does either suction or pushes smoke thru. Idk. They look cool.

4 Likes

My weapon of choice…

No liquids for me.

You can smoke concentrates in it too, on rvs concentrate pillows that you put in the dosing capsules.

4 Likes

Take a look at genius pipes. I’m not an affiliate or anything. But w hen i hear pipe ppl that probably like a good no hassle to clean pipe with a excellent hit… I can’t help but mention it… bc the drag is keeping it clean and this one is pretty simple in that regard.

3 Likes