Purple haze auto

Roughly what do you guys think How much longer before harvest?

9 Likes

There’s all white hairs that I can see. Looks like she needs a good dosing of food she has some time to go yet I would say but how long has it been flowering looks good but hungry prolly

6 Likes

I differ in opinions on best way to harvest try to post link to vid and comments explains it all. Just looking for active help don’t want spam. And yes the look beautiful.

6 Likes

@spades90 , I think you have at least another 3 weeks to go for flowering and some more nutrients would do the plant some good.

7 Likes

I have been giving them nutrients! That’s why I’m surprised at these comments saying I have to give them more…maybe I’m not giving them enough?

6 Likes

I have been using them sparingly because I know too much isn’t good . But a dash here and a dash there is what I’ve been doing

7 Likes

Do you use a Tds meter or EC meter?
@spades90

5 Likes

Yeah I’d read the bottle for each gallon of water and do half that amount per gallon so if u mix 1 gal and it says 2tsp per gallon start off measure one tsp out put in mix. Next part same thing if it says 2 tsp ect. U’ll see if it is too much nutes by the tips of the plant get like tip burn. If u see that then back off. If they seem to still need more up it to 3/4 dose per gallon until u need to get the full amount. A pH meter is def needed and set according 6.5 to 6.8 soil 5.6 to 6.2ish in coco. A dash here and there may be an issue upon further grow right now they just appear hungry with time to go. Nice job either way

7 Likes

Thank you I will take your advice!Just wondering how can you look at the pics and tell they look hungry???

6 Likes

So, it’s normal for leaves to change colour in the last stage, but if you’re seeing yellowing particularly on the bottom leaves, and especially in combination with an overall lighter green colour of your plant, then this usually indicates a hungry girl. ‘Nutrient robbing’ as our beloved mad flascher can describe so well:
Plant start to move nutrients from her older (lower) leaves towards where they’re necessary: new growth (top). This is why the lower leaves are yellowing first. Progress with nutrient robbing goes rather fast also. You see it progressing fast day by day if you don’t react. @spades90

7 Likes

And also this @spades90, in case of a nutrient rob, the yellowing leaves usually don’t look very healthy anymore due to the nutrient deficiencies. Necrotic (brown) spots might start to appear, they start to hang, maybe shrivel a bit, etc.
While leaves that turn colour because the plant is ‘ripening’ look healthier. This discolouration happens because of chlorophyll breakdown which then accentuates the other pigments more, resulting in a beautiful coloured but healthy looking plant.

Actually you can see the difference in your photo:

That said, your plant is not doing that bad tbh. I wouldn’t care too much as she has probably only 3 more weeks left or so. She could’ve gotten a bit more lately but many start to flush around this time anyway. Drop some fresh beans and save them nutes for the next round!

8 Likes

He said it all good enough. Lol sorry I slack here alot. Get to watching movies with the ole lady and bam a new day arrives. Lol

7 Likes

No one is forcing you to answer every question on the forum though :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much guys for these in depth explanations.!! I’m always gonna take your guys advice. On some my nutrients I read the instructions and to me they almost seem like the recommended dosings are too small. Idk. I do what the instructions are telling me lol.

4 Likes

Thank you loverly gents for not dropping calmag. Lolol

3 Likes

What do you mean ? Lol I actually have a bottle of dyna gro. Cal mag the guy gave me with the tent

4 Likes

Its a common go to answer, not here usually. Its the internets long running joke. If someone shows a leaf in this industry, they say it needs calmag.

5 Likes

I gave the babies some good nutrients like y’all said !!! Thanks again for the in depth explanations. Thats why I’m here . To learn!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Looking great!!

4 Likes