Purple orange cbd/ dinamed cbd plus

Hello everyone!

I haven’t been on the forum for a while… I’ve missed the gn family and I’m sure there are many new members now to meet.

I figured I would start a thread on the progress of my plants. The ups and downs and what I have learned.

I started off with a goal to mainline my plants to 16 colas each. Spoiler alert! Only one made it to 16, and I got lazy and stopped tying that plant down…

3 Likes

First I will start with my purple orange cbd plant(s).

This girl wanted nothing to do with being mainlined. She was fragile and stubborn so I had to end the cutting and trimming quite early and start some funky lst work…

Right from the start of topping and tying I lost a branch. I tried honey and tape but nothing would fix this loss😔.

I tried one more time to cut and tie:

But I ended up losing another branch… leaving me with this

So I threw in the towel and began to lst. I also used the clipping from when I first topped her and made a clone
I just dipped her in rooting hormone and tossed into a glass of water. It took about 2 weeks to get decent roots.

I wish I took more pictures of the branch structure of the funky one to show the progress but I started getting lazy…
here are some top pics

I topped the clone when she was big enough and started a little bit of lst

Today’s stem structure after the lst, scrog, and lollipop:

And of the clone:

5 Likes

Now for the dinamed cbd plus:

This girl was soooooo easy to clip up and tie down. I didn’t run into any problems with her… so here are the progress pics!

5 Likes

I really wish I took more pictures of the mainline progress… once I got to eight mains I stopped tying her down. I topped all the branches one more time to make 16 colas the threw up the net.

With the pots these girls are just over 2 feet tall now.

5 Likes

Today they are starting to flower strong. The dinamed cbd plus is a week or so behind because my purple orange started magically flowering before the light schedule was flipped (no they’re not autos, and no they didn’t have any stressful situations or environment to blame it on).

8 Likes

Wow we’ve missed alot. Nice shaping you did.

5 Likes

How long of a veg did you do … everything looks amazing

2 Likes

Thanks @PreyBird1! I’m kicking myself for giving up on tying down the dinamed plant. The colas are nowhere near as even as they should be. But hopefully will still make for a good harvest!

@docee thank you for the kind words! The veg time was about 60 days give or take a week… I lost track of time… i could have created a full even canopy much quicker if I didn’t chop and tie so much… my lighting is also a little weak (two 300watt viparspectras). A quantum board would grow these girls faster…

3 Likes

Build your own QB. Or get a nice one. You shoukd really take off a lot of those fan leaves now that your into flower more.

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to save to build my own, but life has been kicking my bank accounts ass for months… if I’m lucky I’ll have one for my 2x4 tent by summer🤙

5 Likes

Damn man u havelearned a lot in a short time ur looking good man

3 Likes

Thanks buddy! The dinamed cbd plus strain has seem to get my girlfriend off of her meds (prednisone) and keep her blood levels stable (she has an autoimmune disease that attacks her blood platelets) so that really motivated me to dial in my technique as well and as fast as I could. I’ve also learned a lot from forums like this and people like you so I appreciate the kind words🤙

1 Like

Some newly updated pics. Totally lost track of what week these girls are on so I’m playing it by ear with nutrients… purple orange is getting base nutrients, bud candy, and big bud at the moment. Dinamed cbd plus is getting base nutrients plus bud candy.

Purple orange cbd

Dinamed cbd plus

4 Likes

@davesnothere I really like your mainlineing technique, looks so awesome. I’m wondering where you sourced your CBD strains? I’m trying to find a good 1:1 strain to use next for my medical needs. I found a strain from Critical, Critical CBD that I was eyeing but I don’t know anything about the company. That’s great that she was able to get off of the prednisone. That’s such a harsh dirty drug!

2 Likes

I get all my seeds from Dinafem. They have great cbd genetics, you will love their strains. The purple orange cbd is 5% thc 10% cbd and is such a good smoke. The dinamed cbd plus is 20%cbd and less that 1%thc.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @davesnothere! I’m going to look at them right now. It’s nice to get feedback from people that have actually grown a seed bank’s strains. Not just going by wat they advertise. That’s why I’m trying to get my genetics from other members feedback from now on.

2 Likes

That’s a nice medical strain :wink: my gf would like that one 20% CBD nice and less than 1% thc

2 Likes

@Tygrow78 no problem! I 100% stand by Dinafem’s cbd genetics. Their strains are top notch. If you don’t find one you’re looking for (which is rare) they have several other seed banks they can ship you seeds from, all of which are very reliable.

@hoppiefrog the dinamed cbd plus is a gem, a great smoke and great for tinctures and edibles. I ordered a ton of new seeds from them including a dinamed cbd Kush autoflower. 16% cbd and less than 1% thc. It apparently tastes exactly like Kush without any sort of earthy cbd plant taste. I can’t wait to grow them next!

4 Likes

I’m going to be grabbing some of the dinamed plus. It’s exactly what I need for my girlfriend. Thanks for the info. It’ll be cool to watch grow!!

3 Likes

Nice that’s great to know I will check the. Out soon

2 Likes