Qualifications for a Remote Master Grower Role

Hey All!

So I wanted to get some input regarding a position I have been filling. I work for @HempStaff_Recruiting and I have been looking for qualified candidates for a Master Grower role located in Uruguay however, this position entails for the candidate to relocate to Uruguay or at the minimum, be present on-site for at least 7 – 8 months in total within a one-year period. So the candidate should be able to have at least 5+ years of experience in commercial large-scale grow operations but they also need to have experience with Argus/Privas systems because they are expected to be able to monitor the grow-operation through these systems and give guidance to the employees that are at the facility, when that grower isn’t there.

Now, I have been looking for candidates with the cultivation and management experience but I was wondering how difficult it is to located Master Growers that also have an IT/Computer Systems background?

I would like to attempt to look for individuals with cultivation plus a computer background because I believe that that kind of candidate would be able to comprehend greenhouse systems a lot easier.

It has already been extremely difficult to find qualified candidates for this role, so I am just hoping to get some input or maybe some advice from others in this network.

The job description is posted here: Master Grower - Uruguay

Thank you in advance!

Britany ~

3 Likes

Interesting, i have all these qualifications, although this job would be more then a handful, have talked to several companies in California that were offering 75% more in compensation. People with strong background with Argus & priva are usually fairly set in their positions.

1 Like