Quality seeds at a price you can afford!

Hello all!

I’ve posted here before, but wanted to create another topic as the indoor growing /second outdoor planting seasons are here and I wanted to share with you all the current coupons we are offering!

I work for an online seed bank located out of Oregon called Premium Seed Market. We pride ourselves on offering genuine F1 genetics at a price everyone can afford. We have worked with reputable breeders for over 30yrs now producing the strains we offer on our website. After being flooded with positive customer feedback on the west coast for so many years we decided to design a website around our varietals so we could show/sell them to the rest of the world. We’ve been up and running for 2 years now and have had nothing but more positive feedback from our customers.

We offer flat-rate pricing on all of our strains; $29.99 for 10 seeds w/$3 shipping on single orders and free shipping when buying 2 or more packs. Shipping time is 3-5 days for US based customers and 7-10 days for International customers. All packages are labeled with discretion!

Bulk pricing;
$2 per seed at 100 seeds
$1 per seed at 1,0000 seeds
(custom orders accepted upon request contact@premiumseedmarket.com)

For too long European, Canadian and American based seed banks have taken advantage of the everyday grower charging outrageous prices for seeds that may not even pop and genetics that haven’t been stabilized. That’s where we come in!

We accept all major credit cards. No bank/routing number required!

CURRENT SPECIAL OFFERS!

Enter coupon code “ freemix ” at checkout to receive a FREE pack ($30 value) of Mixed Seeds when ordering 2 or more packs of any strain.

Enter coupon code “ outdoor2020 ” to receive 10% off Blue Dream, Northern Lights, Jack Herer, Texada Timewarp and Jager Kush seeds.

Enter coupon code “indogrow” to receive 10% off White Widow, Skunk #1, Blue Dream and Northern Lights Seeds.

“Freebie of the Week” giveaway program. Every week we will feature our “Freebie” strain that will be thrown into your order when ordering 3 or more packs total of any strain(s). It’s a $30 value absolutely FREE of charge!
Enter coupon code “freebie” at checkout and receive your FREE pack of Kalashnikov 47 seeds this week.

Premium Seed Market

Shop - Premium Seed Market - Premium Cannabis Seeds

Choose from our collection of premium cannabis seeds at an affordable price. Our seeds our high quality and available at a great price!

Enjoy some pictures of the farm here in Bend, OR:

12 Likes

Now thats a facility! Great pride went into there.

6 Likes

beautiful set up and I just visited ur website. Very impressive good luck

4 Likes

Impressive! I will go to the website. Nice work

2 Likes

Great customer submission on our Northern Lights and Super Lemon Haze seeds!

NL1|251x500

slhsub

6 Likes

@automatik

1 Like

Some new customer submissions, keep them coming! :metal:

1 Like

More customer submissions!

Remember to use code “summersale” at checkout to receive 20% off your entire order!

1 Like