Question bout flowering

Can I defoliate the first week of flowering

5 Likes

Few leaves here or thwre wouldnt hurt. 2nd week is a better defol time as mist bud site r already formed and u wont harm that stage by stressing it at all. But few leaves wont hurt

4 Likes

Thanks bud…! I just don’t wanna stress it out . It’s 62 days today I started flowering Thursday last week an still no show of sex these are regs 2 quattro kush an one fruity pebbles alien an no show of sex maybe by the end of this week I will have a male or a female hopefully a female

5 Likes

5 Likes

you can but they may grow leaves you are looking for buds :slight_smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Is that good mold

4 Likes

6 Likes

My purple punch is dying I planted 3 weeks ago no progress

5 Likes

Ten weeks an still no sex!!!???

5 Likes

Are the autos or fems?? The mold there to me dont aplear to be goid stuff. I would scrape off the top layer of dirt and all the stuff give a slight spritz of peroxide and let dry some then cover with new dirt and water it in. Whats the temps and all of the room for the little guy not growing. Are u feeding?? Is it soil and not coco and if so what soil. Too much watering in soil will cause slow growth or death. In soil water it around the plant like 4 inch circle around the stem out so it gets wet towards the ends and all where roots will seek for the water if u water directly in the middle by plant roots dont have to go far to reach for water. When u water soak it down to get a little runoff then leave it til the pot feels air light again unless u see the plant kinda droop like its thirsty then soak it again and leave it. Soil needs wet dry cycles to work right otherwise the roots get little to no oxygen to breathe

5 Likes

generally you defoliate just before 12/12 flip (GrowWeedWaey.com) is a great site for beginners - will answer all your questions. Happy cultivation

5 Likes
2 Likes