Question? Lights

Actually as I look at your chart it’s confusing me because they say it’s a PAR map but then have umol/m² written to the side too lol.

I dunno man, they put up some confusing information sometimes on some of these cheaper lights.

If 816 is the umol/m² measurement then it’s doing pretty good but I don’t think that’s what the 816 number is measuring

7 Likes

Yup they sure do @tdubwilly… Like I said I watched those videos 20 times lol @pressure_42o@NateCannaCribs has been doing testing on certain LEDs very interesting stuff :100:

3 Likes

As I read this for the 5th time… I think I follow. Im finna go do more research… Thanks

4 Likes

I’m sure I made mistakes along the way also. Accidental fatfingering only confuses the reader lol.

I try to proofread the best I can so hopefully it will make more sense the more you read it instead if more confusing

4 Likes

The typos are not the issue! Lol… just me… But after reading this twice more and a few youtube videos… i think im getting the grasp…
What im getting is the each measurement is actually different but play a key role…
One measurement refers to the amt of light an Led produces in one spot( At a certain length with the strongest output in the middle)
Another refers to the amt of light and light spectrum that plants can actually use( certain light spectrums are needed more at different stages reds/blues…ect )
One refers to the amt of power the light draws from the wall…
And that manufacturers use 1000w Led to say that it replaces a 1000w Hps.
Still caint match those up to the terms used… but i hope im sum what close… if not… ill figure ut out along the way…lol… MY Brain is full BUCKOOOOO!! :exploding_head::nerd_face::alien:

3 Likes

I’m posting to bump this post.

1 Like

This is a very popular topic.

1 Like