Questions autoflowering

How many threads do you have have like this with the same wording

That’s the end of your story, your story is just another opinion, it was not my opinion, I don’t like that opinion, I, like you, are privileged to my opinion I am going to say to you that not only do I not like your opinion, but I am a grownup and I won’t block you (maybe did too much acid as a kid?) but you seriously think your getting harassed?

You present yourself in a matter of it’s my way or the highway

I am not the only one who sees this, and when facing stuff you don’t want to hear you block

Continual harassment

@nick… Delete this thread lol

Hey everyone. Happy Monday! I don’t want anyone to feel like they can’t post because of “harassment” or any other reason. We want differing opinions and ideas, that’s how we expand and refine our knowledge. I just ask that EVERYONE use tact in their responses, especially, since this is a forum, tone is easily lost in these posts. Disagree! Respectfully argue your points! We are all here to help and learn from each other.

That said, some posts are now being flagged automatically by the system if a particular word show up. It allows me to look at the context the word was used. Most of the time, these words are perfectly acceptable within the conversation, just helps me stay on top of it all.

I try to be very hands-off in this forum unless you all have questions or need help. Don’t view yourselves as individuals on a forum, you are a resource for advice, support, and knowledge!

Sorry to be long-winded, but I used to be a teacher and I miss having a captive audience :wink:

4 Likes

I for one grew autos… I used them to hone my grow skills as I could get 3 grows in sometimes in an outdoor season… 3 times the knowledge in an outdoor season… I no longer believe in autos… I am strictly a photoperiod grower who also decided regular seed when I can instead of Fem is the way to go… I honestly agree with @MK3_Pharms but if autos work for you and your style needs them or you want them go for it… and always you all know who the people are I send the much respect comments to… keep the knowledge flowing…

4 Likes

I’m not big on sugar coating things or beating around the Bush. I’m brutality honest and direct. Most people can not handle a person like me. Its. Double edge sword however. There is a price to be paid for having this mind set.
I have stated from the beginning. Anything I post is totally my opinion based off my experience. Take it or leave it. One thing I won’t do is argued over opinions. If someone doesn’t like what I post. Its their choice to respond or not. If a person decides to disagree cool fine. But once it crosses a line. I’m done. Auto block end of problem.
As a very long time grower. There isn’t anything new for me to do or try. I am currently growing two autos. Bruce Banner to be exact. The reason is simple. I’m bored. At the same point in my opinion photos are the only thing a true grower grows. For many reasons. Some obvious some not.
I don’t spend a lot of time trying to explain myself in a way that is palletable to most.

To everyone from GN and the members here if I have offended any of you I apologize. Its hard to tell inflection or tone in typed letters on a screen. Sometimes things are read wrong or interpretation isn’t correct. With global members this can lead to some misunderstandings.
For the most part I’m easy to get along with. But I don’t do arguments or attitudes. Take my experience if you like. Trust me when I say I use a lot of things I learn here. I get loads of inspiration and ideas from all off you guys.
At the end of the day we are family. Not just a collection of random people on a forum.

5 Likes