Random Chat

Thanks for the invite! I finally got everything that I need to start my auto flower project/grow! I’ll chop Shawty this weekend and get started germinating my seeds sometime next week!

4 Likes

Man, my work wants us to start making plans to come back into the office once Washington state moves into phase 4.

I am not looking into going back to the office. I might have to look for a new job where I can continue working from home, and take care of my plants!

4 Likes

So we made it to our destination in Arizona! In a week or so i shouldnt be absent as much.

5 Likes

Glad you had a safe trip.Now take a day or so to recoup. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

2 Likes

Thanx bro it’s a big help

1 Like

Great white kicks ass. I also use dynomyco with my greatv white.

1 Like

I need to get some more, but it’s expensive.

1 Like

When you use myco, Do you mix it in your growing medium? Or do you just use it in the local area where the seed or clone is planted/transplanted?.

More less commenting because I’m curious as to if I’m doing it wrong lol. I mix it into all the soil myself.

1 Like

I sprinkled a little all over the root ball and some in the hole when I transplanted.

2 Likes

As long as you’re getting it in the root zone, I don’t think there’s really a wrong way.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m getting my pots put together and getting my medium ready. There’s supposed to already be some in the #4 mix, but I’ll mix bit more in there and where the seeds’ll go.

2 Likes

Hey, growmies. Have any of you ever had a handful of bag seed and tried to find fem seeds based upon the little holes at the base of the seed? Did that method work well for you?

2 Likes

I think thats a myth. If it was that simple then why do they have lab testing to determine sex as a seedling? They could just look at it and go Female and be done.

3 Likes

Yeah. I have a feeling it’s not very scientific. I haven’t found any growers around with any realpositive results.

I have eight seeds, and three tries for a female plant. So after careful inspection, I have three candidates to try before the other five.

We shall see what happens.

2 Likes

Hey everyone… What are your thoughts on the wet cure method? Have you tried it? What were your thoughts?

Has anyone heard of or used rev grow nutes?

1 Like

Not here. I don’t think I’ve seen it at my local grow store.

I found it on fb and talked to them and they shared some cannibas stats with this product so just putting feelers out to see if it’s worth a try

1 Like

Can you post a link to their webpage with the stuff you’re looking at?