Random Chat

Seems slower than usual around here without our random nonsense, so I thought maybe we could try again.

But please, everyone, try to stay within the forum guidelines and be respectful of the moderators and administrators.

This is a pretty chill forum and the more we, as members, try to maintain that, the smoother everything will run, for everyone.

But enough of that. What’s everyone up to this morning?

@defnsmokn , it looks like the move is going smoothly so far. You just missed me by a few hours with your route. I’ll catch up to somebody from the boards one of these days for a smoke session.

@PreyBird1 , you back to work now? I saw you mentioned something about it the other day.

@OlyBoy , I’m about to start flipping the girls I have going now. That means it’s almost time to pop some SS.

@Slym3r , where you at, growmie? Got any plans for St. Pat’s, being green and all? :wink::laughing:

@automatik , you’re killing me with the Chitown Seeds posts on IG… So many stains. So little space and money. :laughing:

@bobette , we’re going to try this off topic chat thing again. You’re welcome to join us.

@tenga , it’s no Monkey’s Underpants yet. But we can get the in no time. lol

@cww03 , how’s things? I need to get over to your journal more often. Tag me in again next time you update please.

@happilyretired , come join us.

4 Likes

@mudman yeah im working part time to ease back into work. But i did to much work yesterday. My ankle and feet hurt. I worked 9 hrs 37 minutes.

3 Likes

Not exactly part time hours there. I know you’re always on “go”, but don’t hurt yourself, man. No job is worth that.

2 Likes

Morning everyone,
Hope everyone has a great day. Let me know what Breeders you guys want. Peace

Automatik

4 Likes

I heard that Muddy Genetics has some cool projects lined up this summer… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Honestly, from what I’ve seen you carry pretty much all the breeders I would be interested in currently. Rare Dankness was a great add! :metal:

5 Likes

Oh yeah GM mud!

3 Likes

Let’s get this party started. :tada: I was going to put this on my journal this morning but I’ll put it here instead and then I’ll put it over there. Here you go @tenga… i’ve been trying to ignore my plants to let them get ripe. It is very difficult for me not to look at the trichomes 10 times a day. But I’ve been successful, well maybe a little too successful. :joy::rofl:… here’s a couple pictures of a bottom branch of my Tangi.

The bottom picture is the inside of the bud. Definitely ready.

9 Likes

Are you chopping it soon?

2 Likes

2021-03-15_18-30-59-05
2021-03-15_18-28-55-11
2021-03-15_18-30-43-30
Im sooooo close to done on this amnesia lemon

9 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna pull out of the room in a minute and throw in darkness till tomorrow morning. I got one in darkness since yesterday I’m gonna go ahead and cut and trim get hanging I also have another one that’s ready to be harvested my second centripetal force. I have a skittles that should be ready to but it fox tails super bad in the top inch or two of all the buds are massive amounts of white hairs. So I’ll take a close look at it and figure out what I’m gonna do.

5 Likes

Sweet. Good job on those. Man i got to go to rehab see ya later.

4 Likes

That’s looking nice, Happily! :metal:

4 Likes

Ouch. Don’t overdo it!

4 Likes

GM all! Thanks for the invite @mudman !

5 Likes

You are very welcome. Good morning. Got any St. Pat’s plans?

4 Likes

No. Doing Pt now.
What’s your plans @mudman ?

1 Like

Whole lotta nada. Smoke something. Maybe have a drink. Be lazy. Got rained out today, so I’m at the house.

3 Likes

What’s good everybody so I’m ordering the mars hydro ts 2000 today cant wait to get it also ordering a ppm meter and a big bag of hp+ pro mix but I can only find the hp with the myco in it . so I was wondering if I can still use say dynomoco mycho with the hp+?

5 Likes

I don’t have the HP, but my ProMix had myco and I added Great White. Got phenomenal root growth.

4 Likes

Are u saying u wanna have a popsickle with me?? Lol jk idk if u remember that or not.
I love yer new thread already. Appreciate what u said about the rules and respecting the mods.

Its a breath of fresh air. Its a brand new day. . .

I have no plans yet for this awesome day, named for me lol!

But Im leaning toward rso and communing with nature in my garden.

@happilyretired ty for showing me ur trichs!
Kimo sabe-- u are awesome, u know that right? But Im not saying-- i love u man. Lol

5 Likes