Random nutrients question

I was gifted a bottle of bud and blossum NPK 6 30 30 made for orchids.

I have a few plants one month into bloom.

If feeding is 1 tsp per litre and I use 2 litres of water, makes sense to me this turns mix into 3 15 15.
Thoughts? Am I right or wrong.

3 Likes

I dont think so double, your PPMs just get cut in half, less food. I think the recipe stays the same.

3 Likes

To be clear, your thinking is to use as directed. I was worried about the 30 30 being too much.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

hello, orchids are acidophilic, in my opinion that fertilizer is not good, but I’m not an expert., also because you risk making a mess when you can find a fertilizer other than acidophilic at low cost, even a universal npk! also use natural methods such as brewer’s yeast, legumes, wood ash, banana tea, nettle tea … I am sending you a link, of many natural fertilizers that give excellent results!

1 Like

do not risk, marijuana is not part of the acidophilic and therefore if they have made a fertilizer specifically for acidophiles there will be a reason …

1 Like

Thanks for that information. I agree with you and will give it to a person that grows orchids.

2 Likes

I thought orchid was 20.20.20?

We love orchids. If you can get orchids to live, you can grow anything.

There ya go. I challenge you! Lol.

2 Likes

I had someone translate the label for me. Turns out it’s primarily a foliar spray designed to make orchid buds more compact and dense. Everything we are looking for.

20 20 20 is an all around fertilizer. I’m told that Orchids need a lot of PK to survive.

I was told by an experienced academic that for cannabis the NPK should be 20 10 20.
Sounds a little off when less N is needed but I don’t second quess experience.

1 Like

Always double and triple guess. Check all your info.

1 Like