Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Random questions from a new tweed grower

I believe the other process you described is what I also read and did on a sister plant to my second batch of 4 white widow auto 2 got this treatment 2 got the other, just because I never topped for crop before. I didn’t try even topping any of the first plants as i knew they were stressed from getting myself back familiar with my style and process to care take and grow one thing is for sure I learn from my mistakes these days so more time than not mistakes will add value. Thank you for your time and attention very appreciated.

4 Likes

I fed the seeds that i just popped and pushed into soil like a moron with that spoiled tea because all the soil and coco brands and companies with product to use and grow had my inexperience thinking i would add benefit by doing this in seed stage which is not anything like i have learned you should do since the seeds are self sufficient to survive for around 10 days or so.

2 Likes

When feeding with teas and microbes I’ve had no I’ll effects feeding seedlings after a few days, every where I read I’ve always seen wait 10-14 days but I never do, just go for it when I’m already feeding other plants. Just same as any other feeding of not doing to much for plant size

2 Likes

@WashingtonTweed , welcome to GN. thanks for sharing your grow. All looks great, just keep those girls flowering and fed. Shout if you have any further questions.

3 Likes

Thanks Chrisj, luckily i was i have been fortunate enough with my time to be as diligent checking in multiple times daily able to catch any signs of issue and acted on problem or issue which saved the plants from quick adjustment . I also have moved the dehumidifier that I just bought to higher surface to catch moisture leaving the new air intake opened at the lowest level on the grow tent since heat rises right before lights out at midnight eastern i manage to drop 12% from earlier posts. I purchased 4 different tents since August for multiple process hoping to consistently grow perpetually. This is my first sativa strain Blue Diesel auto and 1st try at some flavors banana Auto and Grand Daddy purple Auto

I bought from Rocket seeds coming from Beaver Seeds

4 Likes

Sounds like you on top of it, with some great seeds. " If you think smoking weed is addictive, try growing it. " Happy growing.

4 Likes

I actually without thinking did the same tonight with cal mag extra and believe that the result likely would of been the same except for the tea that was covered and possibly killed a portion of the microbes and choosing to dump on my virgin soil instead of down the drain where it belonged, LOL live and learn, I posted a pic of some Blue diesel banana auto and grand daddy purple I got from Rocket seeds

2 Likes

The White Widow Auto comes from IGLM they have some Rocket speed shipping West to East Coast know thatA couple seeds that were Beaver seeds Banana kush auto didn’t pop or germinate still 3 left

3 Likes

I do actually have another question only seed from Ilgm White Widow Auto that was showing locked out sign with second leaf development not sure if it might be disease or genetics or what, I didn’t realize how stress or certain things can Hermie plants and really is what makes me ask if this is worth growing out or not worth the risk? I also have been scratching my soil prior to watering and feeding which seems to help increase nutrient intake in growth the 4 widows in Veg about 5 weeks along with this runt shot up after this and is growing actually the stem just turned healthy color looking like its about to possibly have a growth spurt, new experiences for me!! Thank you for any attention and time I appreciate it

3 Likes

Scrogged Sept 27th which was removed a couple days back seeking another home for the plant I thought hermied which is the first plant to the right forward under the trellis

3 Likes

Current equipment and space i have to grow in

6 Likes

4x4 spider farmer SF1000 and Vivosun 1000 Led full spectrums
Bigger fan and filter inside the 4x4 as well as one 36’x20"x66" one I actually got my money back from Amazon due to the shipping company loosing in transit happen the first order as well except i noticed an issue bringing attention to the missing package to UPS right away or prob would of scored both free since my order came packaged in multiple boxes and different days

4 Likes

Welcome! Man, you got it growing!

Yeah, the Amazon shipping issues are crazy right now. Even with Prime, looking at ten day delivery. Had to actually buy a wood moisture meter at a box store yesterday LOL. Good job on scoring for free. I should complain to Amazon more. I’m itching to start growing indoors but just can’t swing it right now. Like @chrisj said and too true:

Anyway, welcome to GN. This is a great site with wonderful growers.

5 Likes

Nitrogen toxicity started and I flushed all the soil trying to save what I can first experience with Cannabis any other tips and tricks I hated doing this in flower but had no choice they are looking better already

3 Likes

Hello fellow growers just about ready to chop and start drying my first plants one thing i did that was beginner error was think my plant got nitrogen toxicity using fox farm tiger bloom well i used half strength as it directed and never growing before or having an experienced eye that i could ask i flushed perfectly flowering plants which taught me that PH to your water is a must unless you like doing things half ass and wasting time i grabbed the Apera 20 Green in color i noticed differences in growth right away even this late into flower. Plants need to eat and correct dialed in PH allows them the most nutrient uptake

4 Likes

Holy shit…Am I the only one that went “Oh NO Mr.Bill” or was i stondered.

1 Like

Congrats on Harvest day!

1 Like

2 Likes

a
Hello fellow growers i believe i have a small issue in one of my plants before my inexperience trys a solution i wanted to see if anyone has what they think is going on. I feel like it may have started top down instead of bottoms up like most lockouts start appreciate it.

1 Like

1 Like