Random questions from a new tweed grower

Scrogged Sept 27th which was removed a couple days back seeking another home for the plant I thought hermied which is the first plant to the right forward under the trellis

3 Likes

Current equipment and space i have to grow in

6 Likes

4x4 spider farmer SF1000 and Vivosun 1000 Led full spectrums
Bigger fan and filter inside the 4x4 as well as one 36’x20"x66" one I actually got my money back from Amazon due to the shipping company loosing in transit happen the first order as well except i noticed an issue bringing attention to the missing package to UPS right away or prob would of scored both free since my order came packaged in multiple boxes and different days

4 Likes

Welcome! Man, you got it growing!

Yeah, the Amazon shipping issues are crazy right now. Even with Prime, looking at ten day delivery. Had to actually buy a wood moisture meter at a box store yesterday LOL. Good job on scoring for free. I should complain to Amazon more. I’m itching to start growing indoors but just can’t swing it right now. Like @chrisj said and too true:

Anyway, welcome to GN. This is a great site with wonderful growers.

5 Likes

Nitrogen toxicity started and I flushed all the soil trying to save what I can first experience with Cannabis any other tips and tricks I hated doing this in flower but had no choice they are looking better already

3 Likes

Hello fellow growers just about ready to chop and start drying my first plants one thing i did that was beginner error was think my plant got nitrogen toxicity using fox farm tiger bloom well i used half strength as it directed and never growing before or having an experienced eye that i could ask i flushed perfectly flowering plants which taught me that PH to your water is a must unless you like doing things half ass and wasting time i grabbed the Apera 20 Green in color i noticed differences in growth right away even this late into flower. Plants need to eat and correct dialed in PH allows them the most nutrient uptake

4 Likes

Holy shit…Am I the only one that went “Oh NO Mr.Bill” or was i stondered.

1 Like

Congrats on Harvest day!

1 Like

2 Likes

a
Hello fellow growers i believe i have a small issue in one of my plants before my inexperience trys a solution i wanted to see if anyone has what they think is going on. I feel like it may have started top down instead of bottoms up like most lockouts start appreciate it.

1 Like

1 Like

Not all the girls are sick!!!

1 Like

I think you need to look at that plant over very close I think it is a herm… :sob:

Or is that just too small leaves. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

It’s an auto

2 Likes

Yeah but sometimes the plants hermaphrodite. This means they put off pollen sacs as well as pistols so they self pollinate. If you can look at that spot that I circled in the picture and make sure it’s not pollen sacs you’ll be OK. Kind a looks like it might be a couple of small leaves the light is just shining on right. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Small leaves i got more pics coming, thats another question i had which i will ask after put these pics up

2 Likes

I’m going to step out for a bit I’ll be back later :v:t3:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks for your attention and thoughts i’m taking it in stride flushed this am around PH 6.5 and not confident enough to say magnesium or phosphorus or something else yet

2 Likes

6.5 is great for soil but you can go a little bit lower in cocoa. Mine bounces between 5.5 and 6.8.
Next time you feed set your nutrient solution between 5.8 and six. See if that improves things a little bit. Once again we need to look at the new growth. And this far in flower might not see much.

1 Like