Randy's Trek 2.0 Combustible Dry Herb Vape

I bought this handy dandy little thing to use while I’m in the woods working for the next 72 days. I was hoping the local shops had a Mighty, Ghost MV1, or a Firefly 2, but they didn’t. Instead of wasting money on a sub-par dry herb vape that cost nearly the same as one of those 3, I decided to get the best of both worlds for only $60 (the price said 70, but they only charged me 60).

At the end of the summer, I’ll get one of those other fancier toys. Til then, this little beast gives a delicious vaped hit at 385F, but if I want to get a good blunt-type rip, I can burn it, too. This tool is genius! It’s an e-pipe and a vape, all in one. Last night, I was taking vape hits til the flavor started getting low, then I combusted it the rest of the way. One little bowl lasted me 10 hits!

This is going to make sneaking off into the woods to get high significantly easier and more fun than just a regular old vape or a regular old pipe. My blunts are still my favorite way of smoking on the go,but with the risk of forest fires so high, I am worried; I’m taking 60 pre-rolled blunts with me. I’m a blunt lover and this thing is my new electric blunt!

4 Likes

Nice piece of equipment Girl! I hope it gets you all kinds of killer high in the woods !

3 Likes

It worked well on the ride home. Pretty impressed with this little thing.

The vape it produces is full of flavor with a nice little cloud. After 4 or so vaped hits, that good vape flavor starts dissipating. Instead of dealing with gross vape taste, might as well hold the button down and just toke the rest like a blunt.

3 Likes

That sounds like a good one for a good price! I’m glad you found it. I have a Pax 3 that I haven’t even tried messing with yet. I should get it out and see what she’ll do.

3 Likes

Yeah, you should! I expect a vape report by the end of the day.

3 Likes

Lol I will work on that when I get home :grin:

3 Likes

I got one similar to that but you can put a big thing of wax in it also and carry it around vaping wax in the woods…

72 days in the woods? What will you do?

4 Likes

I’m cooking at a remote heli-fishing Lodge. 80 miles flight from the nearest town.

6 Likes

Vaping, I’ve found I need to hold it for 5-ish, then hit it while holding an extra second or 2.
/original/2X/9/976a1d68aaa59ba5f77c378a5a70240684285d35.mp4

For combustion, I’ve found 8-ish seconds of holding, then hit it for a few, while still holding it.
/original/2X/0/08c7c48661db62944e33be73e5e9014c3dac4de1.mp4

Even if I screw it up, I’m gonna get high. Works for me!

5 Likes

This thing, you can remove the bowl and replace it with a dab coil, if you want. I think.

5 Likes