Range of indoor equipment for sale

What is happenin, Growmies! I am headed westward to my dream job with dream mentor. Time for you to make my good fortune your come-up of the year.
For sale: as a bulk deal, or, preferably not, by piece, but if anyone is serious out there about getting serious, I will shoot you an unbeatable deal.

Meters: (1) Apogee Instruments MQ-500 Full-Spectrum Quantum PAR Meter w/ Wand. (1) Hanna Combo EC/PH pen w/ A few Single packets for dual calibration, storage and cleaning solutions included. Also Hanna Soil/coco PH probe, links to app on your phone, for spot read and data recording. I have a CO2 monitor and controller, and 2 tanks, one regulator etc.

(1) HLG650R LED Growlight…. Normal wear, all diodes operational 120v

(2) Geakbeast Pro 630s (must have Wi-Fi to run these lights. UV/IR and regular diodes (white, 660nm) controlled by App on your phone. 120V

(3) Floraflex 650W LED 6 bar style

(1) 1HP Leader Pump w/ pressure sensing brain. This thing is a beast, capable of irrigating far more plants than the rest of my equipment can accommodate. (2) Floraflex Nylon Valve 2.0 (allowing you To run 2 separate irrigation zones or 1 for irrigation and the other for res recirculation). (2) flush valves. (2) Nearpow cycle timers to control irrigation/recirc events.

(1) Lo Pro 70 gal Botanicaire Res

(1) Quest Dehui 70 pt

(1) Ideal Air Industrial Horticultural Humidifier (the big one, have to look at box for exact output)

(2) carbon scrubbers (both used for 1 run)

Cut to fit pvc for 3 tier trellis system, enough to lock in (2) 14x5 canopies

Full floraflex draining platform system with fittings (36 sites). Tubing included, but was cut to my preference/layout.

Fans. Heaters. (4) Single bar 150w LEDs for side or under canopy lighting. Lo pro Condensate pump for dehui and irrigation feed runoff. (6) floraflex octa bubblers—multi flow tees; barbed splitters, sufficient 1/4 OD tubing and basket drippers to irrigate 50 full-size flowering plants.

Drip Nutes (best in the game, multiple 5 gals each base a and base b, apx 1 gallon of of their CMag and enough Flex (pk boost) for 2 more flowering cycles.) power si bloom 2.0 (2) 1 liter bottle, 1 liter slightly used RENEW (now Lush, i received this before they changed name in put it on shelves, best seaweed extract on earth). Too many :ok_hand: additives to list.

PRICED TO SELL. This is plug and play and if you know what you’re doing, well we can talk about that in person. I am moving to Ca to fulfill my dream of running a modest 200 lighter, licensed for rec market, full tissue culture lab, the works. Make my good fortune be your good fortune :grin::evergreen_tree: :moneybag:

5 Likes

@augustwest , welcome to GN. Sad to see a grower to sell up, but glad you are moving onto a new dream and journey. Wishing you the best success.

5 Likes

Ordinarily I would not make a move like this bc I I do well enough out here (been doing this since the 90s with a few forced time outs by both fed and state). But I got brought in by one of the most well known cultivators out in cali, dream facility, working to create those new bangers, NOT hype trains. My grow journey is just beginning, Brutha. And I’ll be getting all new equipment for myself after I settle in!! Hope this finds you well Brutha!!

6 Likes

I am so happy for you, dont even know you, but just happy that someone is making new chapters in their life, taking risks, and making moves. Congrats and well done.

3 Likes

Have you done sold your equipment?

3 Likes

Just listed it Brutha. Nothing sold yet .

3 Likes