RayWear's Light Radiation Protective Face Mask

@growopowners @GrowOpEmployees and @mastergrowers - Our Face Guards were designed specifically for comfort and durability while providing the most complete light spectrum protection. Face Guards are an absolute safety necessity for covering all exposed areas of the face and neck while reducing glare on your eyes. The incredibly versatile design allows wearers to customize their protection to best fit their work environments. The lightweight construction provides comfort and breathability without compromising protection. The amazing fabric options will maintain consistent temperatures in all climates. Our Face Guards provide a wonderful and effective option that will fit you and your protection needs.

• Made from quick dry fabric.
  • Performance inspired design and stitching for all-around comfort.
  • All fabrics are tested in accordance with the American Association of Textile Chemist and Colorist (AATCC).
  • Our fabrics provide up to 99% light transmission reduction.
  • All RayWear clothing has been tested 50+ UPF
  • RayWear – protection crafted for durability and comfort.

To purchase your protective gear, click here or send me a message @RayWearCC .

3 Likes

I did some plowing, before the flood here, and got sunburned, then I wore a RayWear shirt and boy did it make a difference. My sunburn actually improved after two more days of plowing in full sun while wearing the long sleeved shirt. I definitely plan to buy a few more of these for myself and my employee. They breath a great deal too, which is super nice on a warm day in addition to the UV block.

5 Likes

Hey Dan,

Thank you so much for the kind words and I am so glad that you’re enjoying the gear! We love hearing the great feedback from all those who are discovering RayWear. As always, we are here for you and your team. All of us here wish for your continued, and much deserved, success moving forward!

3 Likes