Re-veg pics

Hi ever see a plant Re-veg? These were moved outside and shocked to flower too soon. Now they are going back to veg.

More pictures to come tomorrow.

3 Likes

Hi @fifth
I looks like revegging to me. Are you going to leave it to reveg or are you taking it back to flower now.
Had it happen to 3 of my plants last year. Took them out to soon. But I left them to finish, they where small but delicious.
Good Luck.
Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Nice i revege my clones now. They become more branched. I have 5 large revegged plants getting ready to flower very soon. They make great clone specimins. Such fun to revegg the plants.

2 Likes

If you learn to train a plant it is sooo much faster and more efficient ,Google it it’s basic understanding

4 Likes

They will continue as they go. There is 15 plants planted outside and all but one started flowering. All are re-vegging. It is fun to watch! Just going to let them grow and post pics. Will get more pics in a few. Babysitting rt now.

1 Like

Finally more pics. Mandarin Cookies and Sour Chem.

The last one is S.C

3 Likes

1 Like

@PreyBird1 I have a q for you. Pic first Sour Chem

Should I trim the tops of the colas? Top 15 inches are different. Hope you can see what I’m talking about oh camera not the best.
The very last pic is Wedding Cake could that Brown flower(dried) be fungus or part of re-veg?

2 Likes

I was thinking I should trim down to the solid 3 leaf and get rid of all single leaves.?

The other one has bud rot or mold chop it off quick before it spreads to all your plants.

1 Like

The colas that are different are going to change a lot. Trimming may be a good idea. but i would leave it and let it finnish revegg

2 Likes

Oh and yes deoliate the bigger leaves the plants going to have a shit ton of leaves. Because of the reveg.

2 Likes

Thank you guys appreciate it. Will do it today.

1 Like

My reveging is done and now going right back into flower. Not sure its a good thing yet? Seems too soon but don’t know. Here is latest pics.

1 Like

Today’s pics.

1 Like

2 Likes

Woweee nice little orchard. Those have some thick stems on those trees. Well they have to finish around october and thats coming quick. The plants will take care of themselves now and not much you can do now. Just let them be. they will surprise you!

I’m so excited to watch them. I just water, feed, Azo-max every 10 days, and enjoy.
I got an oz from my Mandarin cookie when it re-veged. Two harvests one plant. It is killer!

@PreyBird1 I know you are still recovering. I’ve added you to the prayer list, God works in mysterious ways. Sending strength!
My re-vegged plants had to be harvested but got very good results. I can now call myself a grower! Total from 10 plants that survived I ended up with 3.3 + lbs! I think that’s Amazing! Thank all you Growers for advice!

Strains; Sour Chem
White Widow
Mandarin Cookie
Wedding Cake
Jack Herer
Royal Cheese

3 Likes

nice work my man :muscle:

4 Likes