Ready for harvest? Still learning

Is this Runtz ready for harvest? I am still learning. It germinated March 14, and lights were flipped April 28. It has a fairly strong aroma.

9 Likes

Looks like she could go a week to 10 days more. The earlier you harvest the more speedy the effects.

8 Likes

Wow, I was way off. I thought it would be ready within two to three days.

7 Likes

Thats not ready at all check again in a week maybe even 2 weeks. Clear is faster speedy high that might not last as long. Cloudy is much better and has more narcotic like effects and lasts longer. Heavy amber is too much in my opinion. The thc starts to change into cbd cbg.

“It turns out the color /opaqueness of the tricomb is a pretty good indicator of its chemical composition My rule of thumb is The crystal clearer the tricomb is the most energetic anxious head high it produces, and the more milky, amber and opaque tricombs are the more mellow and relaxing it will be The science seems to support this as time changes the proportions of thc , cbd and the entire terpene stew, as the plant develops. For practical applications you can use the information to time your harvest for a desired goal, I have harvested from the same plant at different times a bud that made me wanna dance and ,harvested later , a bud that was more sedative and relaxing effect. The spectrum of crystal clear to amber can be manipulated to achieve what you desire.” Heres a great quote.

5 Likes

Ok see in the last pics u see like a dingy white look to most spots but like a gray clear glass look thru most. Still not quite ready but getting close as they r clouding up if u want a good buzz wait a weekish more now would be a great buzz also but prly wont lSt as long as if u wait a luttle bit longer. Super close tho. U want the white looking trics not the clear hray look. Them r still clear and not fully ripe yet.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips and info.
I am extremely depressed now because of everything that has and is happening and to top it all off I am forced to file chapter 7 bankruptcy this week. I honestly don’t care one bit about anything anymore. Frankly, I am fine with it should an aneurysm or massive stroke hit me now.

2 Likes

Keep ur chin above the waterline. Sometimes it take a bit of treeading to hit a more shallow end to stand in but it will happen as long as u can keep ur chin above the water. Remeber god only gives his hardest battles to his strongest warriors so take it as u will. U may be one of the top warriors like me brotha. I struggle alot but always try and keep my chin up and my feet moving. I am a family of 5 wife works winter time only so summer days have 3 kids home and me the only income coming in. Its a struggle for sure but i try my hardest to provide for my babies best i can. Sometimes it take to file chapter 7 to get a gresh start moving for u. I hooe it all pans out for the good for u buddy. Is there anything anyone can do to help ease the pressure on ur shoulders. If anything i can do i will try my hardest to help out.

3 Likes