Ready to harvest?

alot of people are content with being dicks likes you. so enjoy life! :joy:

I disagree… studies prove that anything that enters your plant does not leave. its proven and backed by studies. now what you chose to believe in is up too you… plants that get feeding all the way through harvest had more terps and thc… plant a analysis was done on leaf matter and now to mention taste test with over 400 plants. anyway… just so fun facts for yall to study up on! you’re welcome

Dude… no one ever said it leaves the plant… but monitor the uptake and flush as needed… its simple… you make it complicated

1 Like

why not feed the full feed the whole time?

Hence why we feed little in seedling then increase in veg then decrease slowly… know what your plant is taking in

dont you get that they are still taking in and getting better with out flush? or do you refuse to understand that part?

Like I said before taste n burn… if you get black ash after harvest… its a sign of built up nutrients in buds… every part of that plant is affected what you feed

1 Like

yes i agree… if there is nutrients build up its because your giving the plant more then it needs… if you give it exactly what she needs the whold time with full feed… that doesn’t happen. and the plant only get better and more potent… lol yall act like im making this up but unfortunately its not… ive been flishing sense 2010…not anymore…

https://www.cannabisbusinesstimes.com/article/white-ash-vs-black-ash/

2 Likes

ill look at it. but do your research on what im talking about and you will have 2 ways of looking at this instead of having just one view…because of i am correct… wouldn’t you like to make your plants better?

Thats the true art… I saw your plants are they getting what they need… you come off as a master but maybe you are the one that needs to research more… not being a dick just saying… im not a master but I know the true way is perfecting your style I’ve read Ed Rosenthal and Jorge Cervantes and but there’s nothing like learning from those with true experience… I hate to say it but you will probably never get that opportunity

1 Like

Already on top of that one bro… I can publish an article and call it science… learn by doing not reading… you have the reading down just perfect your grow and share what you are doing… start a journalof your own… be the scientist

1 Like

unfortunately thats where you’re wrong… i do massive grows, have being doing this for a long time, have had alot of people helping me… unfortunately you are a bad judge of character. my plants look just fine for day 23…lol and will get alot better. dont be so quick to judge. lmao its cute you read couple of books. maybe you should look at your self, because everything you’re saying at me goes right back at you! even tho u got me all wrong… lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl:… good luck with that GG bro… looks killer :ok_hand: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

bro… you’ve been growing for a year amd a half… need i say more… lmao

Yes say more… I have unlimited number of words…

@ultrapuff

great that you are here with the best intentions. Please use better language towards other members, else mr-cleverist will have to warn, flag, delete your posts. We a community of professional growers . Please have a look at the community guidelines before making any more posts.

No more wannbe wanksta talk anymore guys. Learn from eachother. Thank you.

5 Likes

Yes say more… I have unlimited number of words…

@Ladithief

Average person only knows about 25000 to 35000 words. So you wrong there, just pointing out facts. Lets all go back to the books, go do some meditation in your gardens and chase that negative energy away. Exhale girls.

1 Like