Ready to harvest?

Wondering when in yalls opinion when she’ll be ready starting week 8

3 Likes

Do you have a microscope to inspect the tricomes?

2 Likes

No any suggestions on a decent one that won’t break the bank?

1 Like

Anytime I asked people on this forum they have recommended this one:

it’s my first grow and I haven’t gotten to the point where I’ll need it yet so I haven’t purchased it myself yet but I will be soon. Many of the guys on here have it I believe. When you get it, look at the tricomes under the microscope. Here’s a chart to help let you know when to harvest, I stole it from another thread on this forum. I hope this helps! Ill also tag some people who might be able to help you with your question as I do not have enough experience to help beyond the microscope suggestion and the chart. @scotty17 @Slym3r @Ladithief

3 Likes

you got it

2 Likes

@vance probably almost ready…but a scope is a handy tool to have

Just a sugar leaf but cloudy… im going on week 8

1 Like

doesn’t look too ready… let me see the whole plant… might give us a better idea. the plant will start to show signs… yellow leaves and ect.

1 Like

id wait another week or too homie…

2 Likes

some strain can take up to 9 to 10 weeks too fully mature the buds. let it bulk up and when u start seeing some amber… id say like 20% amber… harvest that baby!

1 Like

Oh trust me i just 1 last mea mainly potash after a 2 week flush… now to end them… 1 more week flush starting this Friday 48 hour dark period… then it’s harvest time 7 days from now on Sunday

1 Like

I have one strain that I’ve been growing in several different ways for 3 seasons now. This last round i harvested 2 weeks early and it was super kill. Whats up with that?

4 veg 8 flower usual

2 Likes

what did you do differently?

there are actually new studies out that prove flushing doesn’t help… any nutrients thats in your plant does not come out in any way shape or form… as the matter of fact… the plants that kept getting fed till the end had higher thc and terps. after they looked at everything in the microscope… they had multiple taste tests… not ome person could tell the difference. FLUSHING IS A MYTH!

1 Like

Ok prove to me me that when you are smoking its a completely white ash burn(not talking 6 months later after harvest)… nutrients will build up in the flower and you get… well let’s say less than desired smoke appeal… some of us home growers plan for that

2 Likes

if you have nutrient build up its because your over doing it on the feeding bro… flushing doesn’t take or wash out the inside of your plants… no plants do that… your plants being overloaded with nutrients and having a bad taste has nothing to do with flushing

1 Like

Some believe in it some don’t… we can agree to disagree

2 Likes

bro… that post is hella old homie… you need to do some more up to date studies. i use to flush… not anymore!

I feed the correct amounts… don’t overload… but I still flush to stress a bit… at least once a week when full feed

Google new studies on flushing 2020… then after you study this more carefully… we can have another debate. :joy:

Ok buddy your right im wrong :+1:

1 Like