Ready to harvest?

I’m good on Google bro been there done that im sure you will do great

Scotty… im not say this for you to get offended… but we have to keep studying and learning always. and you have to do some better research and see for yourself before simply disagreeing. i want everyone to be a better grower… that goes for you too homie… dont be upset… but we are all here to learn from everyone else… and thats what this platform is… soo…

instead of being like holy shit, when did this come out… damn… is it true… havebi been wrong… you said fuck that, i know it all, im good on google… come on bro! :joy: :joy: :joy:

Soo… I believe in flushing like many others do i respect your style… I actually tried one last feed one last time today with the base and and extra potash which I normally don’t do… im always evolving and learning

2 Likes

that’s what’s up man…

1 Like

learn from master growers and not Google brother

1 Like

I believe in flushing… even living soil… I just flush far less than salt based and if your nutrients contain heavy metals like molydendem (sic) you’re a fool not to flush…but it is a preference… you do what works for you… but don’t tell someone they are wrong… because there is a thousand ways to grow weed… just like a thousand ways to raise a kid…

3 Likes

the only way you can tell is by trying it yourself

1 Like

the other way is relate this to your body. Both cannabis and our bodies relate deeply. You drink plenty of water to remove the coffee from your system each day correct? Same principle. It’s still in there, just not as strong. I water frequently, flushing throughout the life span. Better quality plant and bud

Not all “tests” are true. Not all that glitters is gold. Some could want to hurt the competition.

2 Likes

Bunch of the leaves are starting to turn yellow

2 Likes

Your meters will tell you exactly your removing when flushing. Kinda is job. Or it’s a broken meter!!! Lol that’s the testing of run off, if I understand it correctly. Am I right @Ladithief

1 Like

It could be a nutrient deficiency? Here’s a chart of the most common ones.

you can also go to growweedeasy.com and they have a plant sickness diagnoser. I’m still too much of a newbie to know if anything is wrong but hopefully these help.

1 Like

So this is my first harvest would i be able to get quality budz if cured correctly? Like if i cured and dryed the right way and barring any other factors can i get dispencary quality bud?

so what you’re saying is. Dont listen to the scientific research and data done by real scientists? and trust something with no proven data! yeah ok homie… these are people in the cannabis industry, working and testing things for our good! smh

then the scientists and the scientific research are false…? these are people in the cannabis industry testing thing for our good? choose to believe what you want… but i suggests you look deeper. and not just blow hot smoke when you haven’t done thr research on the subject! for your own good.

there’s a diffence that you didn’t understand… flushing soil is flushing the soil… flushing your plants is different. lmao… your taking out the toxins from yohr dirt… washing them away… you cant do that to your plants. what ever goes in stays in and it never comes out. prove me wrong homie.

there are different types of flushing… flushing your water tanks, flushing your media, the so famous false flushing of the plants…

Hey asshole why don’t you have a little respect! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just because you got picked on in school doesn’t mean you can come here and be a dick. This is a nice friendly place with years of knowledge and peace :peace_symbol:. Then you showed up.

4 Likes

Hey @ultrapuff… I haven’t seen any plants from you just alot of shit talking… you sound like an encyclopedia… you’ve read alot thats for sure :rofl:

1 Like